This content is not included in your SAE MOBILUS subscription, or you are not logged in.
A Study on the Impact Resistance of Plastic Underbody Parts
ISSN: 1946-3979, e-ISSN: 1946-3987
Published April 05, 2016 by SAE International in United States
Citation: Youn, J., Kim, S., and Jin, Y., "A Study on the Impact Resistance of Plastic Underbody Parts," SAE Int. J. Mater. Manf. 9(3):776-780, 2016, https://doi.org/10.4271/2016-01-0515.
- Yoon K.H. Plastics in Automotive Components Advanced Materials and Manufacturing in Automotive Engineering 2006
- Chuubachi , M. , Douke , K. , Hiraishi , M. , Motou , Y. et al. Development of a Highly Efficient Manufacturing Method for a Plastic Intake Manifold SAE Technical Paper 2002-01-0605 2002 10.4271/2002-01-0605
- Knickmann , K. , Pittschmann , D. , and Hofmeister , M. Development and Market Launch of the World's First Oil Module with a Fully Plastic Housing SAE Technical Paper 2004-01-0006 2004 10.4271/2004-01-0006
- Mouhmid B. , Imada A. , Benseddiq N. , Benmedakhe`ne S. , Maazouz A. A study of the mechanical behaviour of a glass fibrereinforced polyamide 6,6: Experimental investigation Polymer Testing 25 544 552 2006
- Akay M. , O'Regan D. F. , Bailey R. S. Fracture Toughness and Impact Behavior of Glass-fibre-reinforced Polyamide 6,6 Injection Moldings Composites Science and Technology 55 109 118 1995
- Thomason J.L. The influence of fibre length, diameter and concentration on the impact performance of long glass-fibre reinforced polyamide 6,6 Composites: Part A 40 114 124 1995
- Chung 6S. T. , Kwon T. H. Numerical simulation of fiber orientation in injection molding of short-fiber-reinforced thermoplastics Polym. Eng. Sci. 35 604 61 1995
- Chung D. H. , Kwon T. H. Invariant based optimal fitting closure approximation for the numerical prediction of flow induced fiber orientation J. Rheology 46 169 194 2002
- Han K. H. , Im Y. T. Modified hybrid closure approximation for predictino of flow induced fiber orientation J. Rheology 43 3 1999
- GUPTA M. , Wang K. K. Fiber orientation and mechanical properties of shor fiber reinforced injection molded composites_simulated and experimental results Polymer Composites 14 5 1993