This content is not included in your SAE MOBILUS subscription, or you are not logged in.
Modeling and Measurement of Payload Mass of the Wheel Loader in the Dynamic State based on Experimental Parameter Identification
ISSN: 0148-7191, e-ISSN: 2688-3627
Published April 05, 2016 by SAE International in United States
Annotation ability available
This paper presents payload estimation based on experimental friction coefficients identification. To estimate exact payload mass, dynamic mathematical model such as actuator dynamics and front linkage dynamics is derived by using Newton-Euler method. From the dynamic equation, nonlinear terms are analyzed and transformed. And a friction model is derived from the experiments with various conditions which have three states; boom joint angle, head and rod chamber pressures. It can identify friction coefficients and compensate friction forces. In addition, the accuracy of payload estimation system is verified through the field test.
|Journal Article||Optimization Strategies to Explore Multiple Optimal Solutions and Its Application to Restraint System Design|
|Technical Paper||Quality Measurement and Evaluation of Vehicle Audio Systems|
CitationKang, H., Jung, W., and Lee, C., "Modeling and Measurement of Payload Mass of the Wheel Loader in the Dynamic State based on Experimental Parameter Identification," SAE Technical Paper 2016-01-0469, 2016, https://doi.org/10.4271/2016-01-0469.
- Shen Guoqiang , Yan Zujian Dynamic Weighing of the application Based on Parameters Identification ICDMA, 2011 Second International Conference on Zhangiajie, Hunan Aug. 2011
- Kheiralla A. F. , Eltigani Abbas , Musa Mohamed , Elzaki Ahmed Osman , Mohamed Hamed Design and Development and Calibration ofan On-bourd Weighing System for an Industrial Wheel Loader ICTIME’2012 Dubai March, 2012
- Sohl G. A. and Bobrow J. E. Experiments and simulation on the nonlinear control of hydraulic servosystem IEEE Trans. Control Syst. Technol. 7 2 March 1999
- Canudas de Wit C. , Olsson H. , Astrom , P. Lischinsky A new Model for Control of Systems with Friction IEEE Trans. Automatic Control 40 3 March 1995
- Armstrong-Helouvry B. Control of Machines with Friction Boston, MA Kluwer 1991
- Dahl P. Solid friction damping of spacecraft oscillations Proc. AIAA Guidance and Contr. Conf. Boston, MA 1975
- Haessig D. and Friedland B. On the modeling and simulation of friction Proc. 1990 Amer. Contr. Conf. San Diego, CA 1990 1256 1261
- Roger Fales , Erik Spencer , Kurt Chipperfield , Frank Wagner , Atul Kelkar Modeling and Control of a Wheel Loader with a Human-in-the-Loop Assessment Using Virtual Reality Journal of Dynamic Systems Measurement and Control-transactions of The Asme 127 Sep. 2005
- Tommy Ikonen Bucket and Vehicle Oscillation Damping for a wheel loader Department of Automatic Control, Lund University 2006 5 13
- Mohieddine Jelali and Andreas Kroll Hydraulic Servo-systems; Modeling, Identification and Control Springer UK 2002
- Medanic J. , Yuan M. , Medanic B. Robust Multivariable Nonlinear Control of Two Link Excavator: Part I Proc. 36th IEEE CDC 1997
- Worley , M. D. and La Saponara , V A simplified dynamic model for front-end loader design Proc. Institution of Mechanical Engineers, Part C: JMES 222 11 November 2008 2231 2249
- Belanger , P. R. Estimation of Angular Velocity and Acceleration from Shaft Encoder Measurements McRCIM report TR-CIM-91-1 McGill University 1991