This content is not included in your SAE MOBILUS subscription, or you are not logged in.
Experimental Determination of Effectiveness of Hydrophilic Coating for Evaporators
ISSN: 1946-3979, e-ISSN: 1946-3987
Published April 05, 2016 by SAE International in United States
Citation: Mathur, G., "Experimental Determination of Effectiveness of Hydrophilic Coating for Evaporators," SAE Int. J. Mater. Manf. 9(2):261-267, 2016, https://doi.org/10.4271/2016-01-0191.
- Biocoat 2015 http://www.biocoat.com
- Casenave , C. and de Pelsemaeker , G. Development of Surface Coating for Evaporators SAE Technical Paper 2004-01-0215 2004 10.4271/2004-01-0215
- Mathur , G. Investigation of Water Carryover From Evaporator Coils SAE Technical Paper 1999-01-1194 1999 10.4271/1999-01-1194
- Mathur , G. Water Carryover Characteristics From Evaporator Coils During Transitional Airflows SAE Technical Paper 2000-01-1268 2000 10.4271/2000-01-1268
- Mathur , G. Experimental Investigation of the Performance of a Laminate Evaporator with HFO-1234yf as the Working Fluid SAE Int. J. Mater. Manuf. 4 1 1231 1243 2011 10.4271/2011-01-1170
- McLaughlin , W. and Webb , R. Condensate Drainage and Retention in Louver Fin Automotive Evaporators SAE Technical Paper 2000-01-0575 2000 10.4271/2000-01-0575