This content is not included in your SAE MOBILUS subscription, or you are not logged in.
Average Probability Calculation Methods for System Safety Analysis
ISSN: 1946-3855, e-ISSN: 1946-3901
Published September 15, 2015 by SAE International in United States
Citation: Ramesh, A., "Average Probability Calculation Methods for System Safety Analysis," SAE Int. J. Aerosp. 8(2):214-226, 2015, https://doi.org/10.4271/2015-01-2436.
- Ramesh Anapathur, Twigg David, Sharma Tilak. “Advanced methodologies for average probability calculation for aerospace systems”, Proceedings of 26th International Congress of the Aeronautical Sciences, Sept 2008, Alaska, USA
- Somani A. K., Sharma T., Nguyen P. H.. “Reliability computation of systems with latent-failures and monitoring”, Proceedings of 1994 Annual Reliability and Maintainability Symposium, 1994, January, pp. 195-200.
- Twigg D.W., Ramesh A.V., Sandadi U.R., Anand. A., Sharma T.C.. “Reliability computation of systems that operate in multiple phases and multiple missions”, Proceedings of 3rd International Conference on Numerical Solution of Markov Chains (NSMC99), 1999, Sept. 6-9; Zaragoza, Spain.
- Trivedi K.S.. Probability & Statistics with Reliability, Queuing, and Computer Science Applications, Prentice-Hall, Inc., NJ, 1982.
- Ramesh Anapathur, Twigg David, Sharma Tilak. “Approximation Method and Formulas for Average Unavailability of Systems with Latent Faults”, Proceedings of 2002 Annual Reliability and Maintainability Symposium (RAMS), 2002.
- Twigg David, Sandadi Upender, Sharma Tilak, Somani Arun, Reliability Analysis of Systems which Operate in Duty Cycles, Proceedings of 1999 Annual Reliability and Maintainability Symposium (RAMS), 1999.
- AC 25.1309-Draft Arsenal Version, “System Design and Analysis”, June 2002
- AMC 25.1309, “System Design and Analysis”, http://www.easa.europa.eu/document-library/certification-specifications/cs-25-amendment-16
- SAE International Aerospace Recommended Practice, “Guidelines and Methods for Conducting the Safety Assessment Process on Civil Airborne Systems and Equipment,” SAE Standard ARP4761, Issued Dec. 1996.
- Vesely, W.E., Goldbeg, F.F. “Fault Tree Handbook”, U.S. Government Printing Office, NUREG-0492, Washington D.C., 1981
|Technical Paper||Integrated Reliability and Safety Education Program|
|Technical Paper||An Approach of Developing System Redundancy Management Requirements|
|Technical Paper||Hardware and Software Development and Integration per SAE ARP4754A|