This content is not included in your SAE MOBILUS subscription, or you are not logged in.
Research on Mechanism of Change in Suspension Transfer Force in Relation to Low-Frequency Road Noise
ISSN: 1946-3995, e-ISSN: 1946-4002
Published April 14, 2015 by SAE International in United States
Citation: Ichikawa, K., "Research on Mechanism of Change in Suspension Transfer Force in Relation to Low-Frequency Road Noise," SAE Int. J. Passeng. Cars - Mech. Syst. 8(1):22-30, 2015, https://doi.org/10.4271/2015-01-0667.
- KADOMATSU Koji , IWANAGA Yoshihisa Vibro-Acoustic Transfer function and Driving-Point Conductance for Automobile Body Transactions of the Japan Society of Mechanical Engineers Series C 68 2002 676 3561 3565 2002
- AKAMATSU Hiromichi Advanced technology to improve road noise and driving performance Nissan technical review 62 32 37 2008
- NAKAMURA Sou Study of suspension system for reduction of road noise Honda R&D technical review 23 1 120 126 2011
- MIYAMA Yoshihito , AKAMATSU Hiromichi Development of Tire Eigenvalue Control Technology for Optimization of Road noise Spectrum Transactions of the Society of Automotive Engineers of Japan 40 5 1133 1138 2009
- NAGAMATSU Akio , Ohkuma Masaaki The Substructure Synthesis Method Tokyo, Baifukan 4-563-03460-6 91 101 1991