This content is not included in your SAE MOBILUS subscription, or you are not logged in.
Development of Improved Method for Magnetically Formed Decorative Painting
ISSN: 1946-3979, e-ISSN: 1946-3987
Published November 11, 2014 by SAE International in United States
Citation: Tanaka, A. and Sato, I., "Development of Improved Method for Magnetically Formed Decorative Painting," SAE Int. J. Mater. Manf. 8(1):187-206, 2015, https://doi.org/10.4271/2014-32-0045.
- ArtMumble.com http://www.artmumble.com/2012/02/plasticity.html
- Impress Watch Corporation http://car.watch.impress.co.jp/docs/news/20130919_616047.html
- Masui Shohei Decorative Processes Applied on Plastic Materials http://www.kinettv.ne.jp/∼masuisk/2730NTSDecoration.pdf
- Akimoto Hideo Technical Instruction Series/Introduction to Decorative Technologies http://www.jttas.or.jp/dcument/z250913.pdf
- Magnetically formed decorative painting Japan patent 2857276 Hashimoto Forming Industry Co., Ltd. November 27 1998
- Method of magnetically formed decorative painting Japan patent 2868948 Hashimoto Forming Industry Co., Ltd. December 25 1998
- Fettis Gordon Automotive Paints and coatings 527-28637-3
- Zoill Ulrich European Coatings Handbook 3-87870-559-X