This content is not included in your SAE MOBILUS subscription, or you are not logged in.
Dynamic Loading Reduction of Multiplate Clutches Lined Plates of the Vehicle Powertrain
ISSN: 0148-7191, e-ISSN: 2688-3627
Published September 30, 2014 by SAE International in United States
Annotation ability available
The paper presents the findings of the investigation of initiation conditions for parametric resonances in the nonlinear system “Engine unit - Torque Converter - Planetary Transmission Elements (Drum and Lined Plate)”.
The mentioned oscillations and resonances form dynamic loading of powertrain lined plates. In terms of the research results the paper validates the ways of tuning parametric oscillations. These ways provide for the increasing of durability of multiplate clutches plates of vehicle powertrain.
The evaluation of dynamic stability was performed on the basis of the analysis of Mathieu equation and Ince-Strutt diagram. The restriction of modulation depth parameter is proposed by filtering of high-frequency disturbances which are generated in the nonlinear system by different oscillation sources (power unit - internal combustion engine (ICE) or electric motor (EM), hydrodynamic processes in the hydraulic transformer - torque converter or hydraulic coupling, oil supply pump).
The efficiency evaluation of the influence of the developed actions on lined plate's durability was performed.
CitationTaratorkin, I., Derzhanskii, V., Taratorkin, A., and Kharitonov, S., "Dynamic Loading Reduction of Multiplate Clutches Lined Plates of the Vehicle Powertrain," SAE Technical Paper 2014-01-2332, 2014, https://doi.org/10.4271/2014-01-2332.
- Krasnevsky L.G. Background and Prospects of Development of Automatic Transmissions of Mobile Vehicles Krasnevsky L.G. Topical issues of engineering science OIM NAN of Belarus Minsk 2012 1 108 114
- Derzhansky V. B. Forecasting of Dynamic Loading of Hydromechanical Transmissions of Transport Vehicles: Monograph Derzhansky V. B. , Taratorkin I.A. Yekaterinburg Ural RAN 2010 176
- Design of Vehicle Transmissions Grishkevich A.I. M.: Mechanical engineering 1983 263
- Viktor Derzhansky , Igor Taratorkin , Alexandr Taratorkin Decrease in Dynamic Loading of Transmission Elements of the Vehicle Proceedings of the FISITA 2012 World Automotive Congress, Volume 10: Chassis Systems and Integration Technology Beijing InstituteofTechnologyPress, Beijing 2012 495 504
- Theory of oscillations: Textbook Kolesnikov K.S. 2nd M.: MGTU publishing house of N.E. Bauman 2003 272
- Panovko Y.G. Introduction in the Theory of Mechanical Oscillations: Manual 2nd Panovko Y.G. M.: Science Main edition of physical and mathematical literature 1980 272