This content is not included in your SAE MOBILUS subscription, or you are not logged in.
In-Use Fuel Economy and CO 2 Emissions Measurement using OBD Data on US Light-Duty Vehicles
ISSN: 1946-3936, e-ISSN: 1946-3944
Published April 01, 2014 by SAE International in United States
Citation: DeFries, T., Sabisch, M., Kishan, S., Posada, F. et al., "In-Use Fuel Economy and CO2 Emissions Measurement using OBD Data on US Light-Duty Vehicles," SAE Int. J. Engines 7(3):1382-1396, 2014, https://doi.org/10.4271/2014-01-1623.
- Davis , S.C. , Diegel , S.W. , Boundy , R.G. Transportation Energy Data Book: Edition 30, in Oak Ridge National Laboratory, ORNL-6986 2011
- Jacobsen , M.R. Evaluating US Fuel Economy Standards in a Model with Producer and Household Heterogeneity American Economic Journal: Economic Policy 2013 5 2 148 87
- Train , K.E. and Winston C. Vehicle Chioce Behavior and the Declining Market Share of U.S. Automakers International Economic Review 2007 48 4 1469 1496
- European Commission (EC) Proposal for a regulation of the European Parliament and of the Council amending regulation(EC) no 443/2009 to define the modalities for reaching the 2020 target to reduce CO2 emissions from new passenger cars 2012
- Environmental Protection Agency (EPA) and National Highway Traffic Safety Administration (NHTSA) Light- Duty Vehicle Greenhouse Gas Emission Standards and Corporate Average Fuel Economy Standards; Final Rule in 40 CFR Parts 85, 86, and 600 2010 Federal Register 75 88 25324 25728
- Bleijenberg , A. et al. Pathways to Low Carbon Transport in the EU - From Possibility to Reality. Report of the CEPS Task Force on transport and climate change CEPS Task Force Report June 2013 2013
- Anderson , J. , Hardigan , P. , Ginder , J. , Wallington , T. et al. Implications of the Energy Independence and Security Act of 2007 for the US Light-Duty Vehicle Fleet SAE Technical Paper 2009-01-2770 2009 10.4271/2009-01-2770
- Casadei , A. , Huang , H. , Brandao , F. , Kasab , J. et al. Complex Systems Method Applied to Identify Carbon Dioxide Emission Reductions for Light-Duty Vehicles for the 2020-2025 Timeframe SAE Technical Paper 2012-01-0360 2012 10.4271/2012-01-0360
- U.S. Environmental Protection Agency (EPA) Control of Air Pollution From Motor Vehicles and New Motor Vehicle Engines; Modification of Federal Onboard Diagnostic Regulations for Light-Duty Vehicles and Light-Duty Trucks; Extension of Acceptance of California OBD II Requirements , in Rules and Regulations 1998 Federal Register 63 245
- SAE International Surface Vehicle Standard E/E Diagnostic Test Modes SAE Standard J1979 Feb. 2012
- Huff , S. , West , B. , and Thomas , J. Effects of Air Conditioner Use on Real-World Fuel Economy SAE Technical Paper 2013-01-0551 2013 10.4271/2013-01-0551