This content is not included in your SAE MOBILUS subscription, or you are not logged in.
Validation of the Localized Fire Test Method for On-Board Hydrogen Storage Systems
ISSN: 1946-3995, e-ISSN: 1946-4002
Published April 01, 2014 by SAE International in United States
Citation: Tamura, Y., Takeuchi, M., Maeda, K., Ohtsuka, N. et al., "Validation of the Localized Fire Test Method for On-Board Hydrogen Storage Systems," SAE Int. J. Passeng. Cars - Mech. Syst. 7(3):1027-1035, 2014, https://doi.org/10.4271/2014-01-0421.
- Gas Cylinders - High pressure cylinders for the on-board storage of natural gas as a fuel for automotive vehicles - ISO 11439 2000 9 15
- Scheffler , G. , McClory , M. , Veenstra , M. , Kinoshita , N. et al. Establishing Localized Fire Test Methods and Progressing Safety Standards for FCVs and Hydrogen Vehicles SAE Technical Paper 2011-01-0251 2011 10.4271/2011-01-0251
- Draft Regulation on hydrogen and fuel cell vehicles World Forum for Harmonization of Vehicle Regulations, ECE/TRANS/WP.29/GRSP/ September 2013
- Webster Craig Localized Fire Protection Assessment for Vehicle Compressed Hydrogen Containers NHTSA
- Zhenga Jinyang , Oua Kesheng , Huaa Zhengli , Zhaoa Yongzhi , Xub Ping , Huc Jun , Hanc Bing Experimental and numerical investigation of localized fire test for high-pressure hydrogen storage tanks International Journal of Hydrogen Energy 38 25 10963 10970 2013
- Tamura , Y. , Takabayashi , M. , Takeuchi , M. , Ohtuka , N. et al. Development and Characteristics of a Burner for Localized Fire Tests and an Evaluation of Those Fire Tests SAE Int. J. Passeng. Cars - Mech. Syst. 5 2 992 1001 2012 10.4271/2012-01-0987
- ECE R34.01 April 1996 Annex 5, “Testing of Fuel Tanks Made of a Plastic Material”
- About the thermal decomposition gas of epoxy resin http://www.diced.jp/∼KAZU/epokisigasu3.htm