This content is not included in your SAE MOBILUS subscription, or you are not logged in.
Combinatorial Design Optimization of Automotive Systems by Connecting System Architecture Models with Parts Catalog
ISSN: 1946-3979, e-ISSN: 1946-3987
Published April 01, 2014 by SAE International in United States
Citation: Kim, H., Fried, D., and Soremekun, G., "Combinatorial Design Optimization of Automotive Systems by Connecting System Architecture Models with Parts Catalog," SAE Int. J. Mater. Manf. 7(3):499-506, 2014, https://doi.org/10.4271/2014-01-0319.
- Kim , H. Fried , D. , Menegay , P. , and Soremekun , G. Integrated Modeling and Analysis to Support ModelBased Systems Engineering ASME 2012 11th Biennial Conference on Engineering Systems Design and Analysis ESDA-2012-83017 Nantes, France July 2-4 2012
- Kim , H. , Fried , D. , and Menegay , P. Connecting SysML Models with Engineering Analyses to Support Multidisciplinary System Development 14th AIAA/ISSMO Multidisciplinary Analysis and Optimization Conference AIAA-2012-5632 Indianapolis, IN September 17-19 2012
- Phoenix Integration, Inc. Improving the Engineering Process with Software Integration a white paper 2002 http://www.phoenix-int.com
- Kim , H. , Fried , D. , Soremekun , G. , and Oster , C. Application of Integrated Modeling and Analysis to Development of Complex Systems Conference on Systems Engineering Research 2013 Atlanta, GA March 19-22 2013
- Balling , R. Design by Shopping: A New Paradigm Third World Congress of Structural and Multidisciplinary Optimization (WCMSO-3) 1999 Buffalo, NY. 295 297
- Kim , H. , Ragon , S. , Stump , G. , Yukish , M. A. Interactive Design Selection Process through Visualization and User Guided Search AIAA Paper 2006-6952, 11th AIAA/ISSMO Multidisciplinary Analysis and Optimization Conference Portsmouth, VA September 6-8 2006
- Fisher , J. Model-Based Systems Engineering: A New Paradigm INCOSE Insight 1 3 3 4 1998
- OMG System Modeling Language http://www.omgsysml.org
- Friedenthal , S. , Moore , A. , and Steiner , R. , A Practical Guide to SysML - The System Modeling Language, Elsevier Inc. 2009 978-0-12-378607-4