This content is not included in your SAE MOBILUS subscription, or you are not logged in.
Research on the UML-based Modeling of Embedded Software for Diesel Engine Control System
ISSN: 0148-7191, e-ISSN: 2688-3627
Published September 08, 2013 by SAE International in United States
Annotation ability available
The method and steps for software modeling of the embedded control systems for diesel engine based on UML are described in this paper. In order to meet the software function and the features of the system, object-oriented modeling for diesel engine embedded control software system has been implemented. Requirements are depicted by use case diagram and the logic structure is depicted by class diagram. According to the domain knowledge and the class diagram, the sequence diagram and state diagram are developed to describe the dynamic behavior of the system. The level of software development has been enhanced to the system level by software modeling. It focuses on the automotive field, and can be easy to grasp the problem from the overall perspective and discover software design problems at the early stage. It is also convenient to solve the problems caused by the change of requirements. The model has an excellent flexibility so that it can be applied to different software platforms. This method provides strong support to make the open architecture and reusability of the embedded software for diesel engine control come true.
|Technical Paper||Design and Application of the ECU Application Software Components Library for Diesel Engine|
|Technical Paper||Managing and Configuring On-Board Diagnostics|
CitationDai, X., Zhao, C., Huang, Y., Li, H. et al., "Research on the UML-based Modeling of Embedded Software for Diesel Engine Control System," SAE Technical Paper 2013-24-0135, 2013, https://doi.org/10.4271/2013-24-0135.
- AUTOSAR GbR AUTOSAR Technical Overview V2.2.2 2008
- Schäeuffele , J. and Zurawka , T. Automotive Software Engineering: Principles, Processes, Methods, and Tools Society of Automotive Engineering Warrendale, PA 978-0-7680-1490-7 2005 10.4271/R-361
- Pressman Roger S. Software Engineering: A Practitioner's Approach McGraw-Hill Press 2007
- Jackman , B. and Sanyanga , S. Using UML 2.0 to Create Executable Code from Requirements Capture and Consistent Requirement Specifications for Real-Time Automotive Software Development SAE Technical Paper 2006-01-1557 2006 10.4271/2006-01-1557
- Hong-bo Bai , Shu-xing Feng Research on SLC2S Software Modeling Based on UML Command Control &Simulation Feb 2007
- Baufreton P. , Rosay C Software aspects of qualification in the SafeAir II project Proceedings of 10 th International Conference on Cybernetics and Informatics Technologies, Systems and Applications USA IIIS 2004 67 68
- Xing-hua Liu , Yun-feng Cao , Chun-lin Shen Model-driven High-level Design and Verification for Complex Reactive System Journal of System Simulation Jul. 2009 Hisahiro
- Guo-qing Yang Research on Model-based Design Approaches for Automotive Electronics Zhejiang University Zhejiang, China 2006