This content is not included in your SAE MOBILUS subscription, or you are not logged in.
Advances in Automated Inspection Using Contactless Head Height and Countersink Measurement Techniques
ISSN: 1946-3979, e-ISSN: 1946-3987
Published September 17, 2013 by SAE International in United States
Citation: Meiners, C., "Advances in Automated Inspection Using Contactless Head Height and Countersink Measurement Techniques," SAE Int. J. Mater. Manf. 7(1):33-36, 2014, https://doi.org/10.4271/2013-01-2148.
- Canny , J A computational approach to edge detection IEEE Transactions on Pattern Analysis and Machine Intelligence 8 6 679 698 June 1986
- Deriche , R. Using Canny's criteria to derive a recursively implemented optimal edge detector International Journal of Computer Vision 1 167 187 1987
- Lindeberg , T. Scale Space Theory in Computer Vision Kluwer Academic Publishers Dordrecht, The Netherlands 0-7923-9418-6 1994
- Hartley , R. , Zissermann , A. Multiple View Geometry in Computer Vision Cambridge University Press Cambridge, United Kingdom 2 nd 0521 54051 8 2003
- STEGER , C. Analytical and empirical performance evaluation of subpixel line and edge detection BOWYER K.J. , Phillips P.J. Empirical Evaluation Methods in Computer Vision 188 210 1998
- UNDERWOOD , R. W. Aerial Cameras, Aerial Films, And Film Processing Center Operations directorate Spacecraft Center, NASA 1970 bookdome.com/arts/Aerial-Cameras-Film-Processing/index.html June 2013
|Technical Paper||Vision Based In-Process Inspection for Robotic Automated Riveting|
|Technical Paper||Automated Fastening, Quality Check Module|
|Technical Paper||Formal Verification in Model Based Development|