This content is not included in your SAE MOBILUS subscription, or you are not logged in.
Revisiting the Formulas for Tractive and Braking Energy on the EPA Driving Schedules
ISSN: 1946-3995, e-ISSN: 1946-4002
Published April 08, 2013 by SAE International in United States
Citation: Sovran, G., "Revisiting the Formulas for Tractive and Braking Energy on the EPA Driving Schedules," SAE Int. J. Passeng. Cars - Mech. Syst. 6(1):269-282, 2013, https://doi.org/10.4271/2013-01-0766.
- Sovran , G. and Bonn , M. Formulae for the Tractive-Energy Requirements of Vehicles Driving the EPA Schedules SAE Technical Paper 810184 1981 10.4271/810184
- Sovran , G. and Blaser , D. A Contribution to Understanding Automotive Fuel Economy and Its Limits SAE Technical Paper 2003-01-2070 2003 10.4271/2003-01-2070
- Sovran , G. and Blaser , D. Quantifying the Potential Impacts of Regenerative Braking on a Vehicle's Tractive-Fuel Consumption for the U.S., European, and Japanese Driving Schedules SAE Technical Paper 2006-01-0664 2006 10.4271/2006-01-0664
- Sovran , G. The Impact of Regenerative Braking on the Powertrain-Delivered Energy Required for Vehicle Propulsion SAE Technical Paper 2011-01-0891 2011 10.4271/2011-01-0891
- Barrand , J. and Bokar , J. Reducing Tire Rolling Resistance to Save Fuel and Lower Emissions SAE Int. J. Passeng. Cars - Mech. Syst. 1 1 9 17 2009 10.4271/2008-01-0154