This content is not included in your SAE MOBILUS subscription, or you are not logged in.
Efficiency of Safety-Related Non-Functional Software Unit Test
ISSN: 0148-7191, e-ISSN: 2688-3627
Published April 08, 2013 by SAE International in United States
Annotation ability available
This paper describes an investigation about the efficiency of safety-related non-functional software unit tests (NFSWUT). Well defined design, implementation and test processes are widely used in the respective industry. In order to fulfill the ISO 26262 requirement, additional effort is necessary to execute the NFSWUT. However, the efficiency of these tests is still not confirmed. This paper will provide an overview about an investigation of the effort-benefit ratio of the NFSWUT.
|Technical Paper||Effort Reduction for Analysis of Safety Critical Software with Criticality Analysis|
|Technical Paper||Functional Safety Industry Best Practices for Introducing and Using ISO 26262|
CitationYu, Z. and Klier, W., "Efficiency of Safety-Related Non-Functional Software Unit Test," SAE Technical Paper 2013-01-0188, 2013, https://doi.org/10.4271/2013-01-0188.
- ISO 26262-6 First Road vehicles - Functional safety - Part 6: Product development at the software level International Organization for Standardization 2011 11 15
- CMMI Product Team of Carnegie Mellon Software Engineering Institute CMMI for Development, Version 1.2 Pittsburgh, PA, USA August 2006
- Automotive SIG Automotive SPICE® Process Reference Model, Version 4.5 2010 05 10
- Parlier , J. & Staszel , M. Building upon a strong foundation to ensure successful implementation of ISO 26262 CTI Conference ISO 26262 Detroit, USA 2012
- Kumar , M. , Yoo , J. , Hong , S. Enhancing AUTOSAR methodology to a cost based development process via mapping to V-Model IEEE International Symposium 2009
- Ikoma , M. , Ooshima , M. , Tanida , T. , Oba , M. , Sakai , S. Using a validation model to measure the agility of software development in a large software development organization, Software Engineering - Companion Volume, 2009 ICSE- Companion 2009