This content is not included in your SAE MOBILUS subscription, or you are not logged in.
Efficient Random Vibration Analysis Using Markov Chain Monte Carlo Simulation
- Journal Article
- DOI: https://doi.org/10.4271/2012-01-0067
ISSN: 1946-3979, e-ISSN: 1946-3987
Published April 16, 2012 by SAE International in United States
Citation: Norouzi, M. and Nikolaidis, E., "Efficient Random Vibration Analysis Using Markov Chain Monte Carlo Simulation," SAE Int. J. Mater. Manf. 5(1):77-86, 2012, https://doi.org/10.4271/2012-01-0067.
- Metropolis, N, Rosenbluth, A.W., Rosenbluth, M.N., Teller, A.H., “Equations of State Calculations by Fast Computing Machines,” Journal of Chemical Physics, 21 (1953), pp. 1087-92
- Hastings, W.K., “Monte Carlo Sampling Methods Using Markov Chains and Their Applications,” Biometrika, 57 (1970), pp. 97-109
- Au, S.K. and Beck, J.L., “A New Adaptive Importance Sampling Scheme for Reliability Calculations,” Structural Safety, 21 (1999), pp. 135-158
- Au, S.K. and Beck, J.L., “Estimation of Small Failure Probabilities in High Dimensions by Subset Simulation,” Probabilistic Engineering Mechanics, 16 (2001), pp. 263-277
- Shinozuka, M., “Monte Carlo Solution of Structural Dynamics,” Computers & Structures, 2 (1972), pp. 855-874
- Rubinstein, R. Y. and Kroese, D. P., Simulation and the Monte Carlo Method, John Wiley & Sons, Inc., New York, 2008
- Newland, D.E., An Introduction to Random Vibrations, Spectral & Wavelet Analysis (3rd Edition), Prentice Hall, 1993
- Inman, D., Engineering Vibration (Second Edition), Prentice Hall, 2001
- Shigley, J. E., Mischke, C.R. and Budynas, R.G., Mechanical Engineering Design, McGraw Hill, 2003