This content is not included in your SAE MOBILUS subscription, or you are not logged in.
Stability Prediction of a UAV
ISSN: 1946-3855, e-ISSN: 1946-3901
Published October 18, 2011 by SAE International in United States
Citation: Tuzcu, I., Awni, K., and Gonzalez-Rocha, J., "Stability Prediction of a UAV," SAE Int. J. Aerosp. 4(2):1441-1448, 2011, https://doi.org/10.4271/2011-01-2783.
- Meirovitch, L. and Tuzcu, I., “Unified Theory for the Dynamics and Control of Maneuvering Flexible Aircraft,” AIAA Journal, Vol. 42, No. 4, 2004, pp. 714-727.
- Meirovitch, L. and Tuzcu, I., “Integrated Approach to the Dynamics and Control of Maneuvering Flexible Aircraft, NASA Contractor Report, NASA/CR-2003-211748, 2003.
- Tuzcu, I., “Stability of Highly Flexible Unmanned Aerial Vehicles,” SAE Technical Paper 2009-01-3167, 2009, doi:10.4274/2009-01-3167.
- Tuzcu, I., Marzocca, P. and Awni, K, “Nonlinear Dynamical Modeling of a High Altitude Long Endurance Unmanned Aerial Vehicle,” 50th AIAA/ASME/ASCE/AHS/ASC Structures, Structural Dynamics, and Materials Conference, Palm Springs, CA, 4-7 May 2009.
- Tuzcu, I., Marzocca, P., Cestino, E., Romeo, G., and Frulla, G., “Stability and Control of a High- Altitude-Long-Endurance UAV, AIAA Journal of Guidance, Control, and Dynamics, Vol. 30, No. 3, May June 2007, 713-721.
- Patil, M. J., Hodges, D. H. and Cesnik, C. E. S., “Nonlinear Aeroelasticity and Flight Dynamics of High-Altitude Long-Endurance Aircraft,” Journal of Aircraft, Vol. 38, No. 1, 2001, pp. 88-94.
- Patil, M. J. and Hodges, D. H., Flight Dynamics of Highly Flexible Flying Wings, Journal of Aircraft, Vol. 43, No. 6, 2006.
- Shearer, C. M. and Cesnik, C. E. S., Nonlinear Flight Dynamics of Very Flexible Aircraft, Journal of Aircraft, Vol. 44, No. 5, 2007.
- Bertin, J. J. and Cummings, R. M., Aerodynamics for Engineers, 5th Edition, Prentice Hall, 2009.
- Tuzcu, I., “On the Stability of Flexible Aircraft,” Aerospace Science and Technology, 12 (2008) 376-384.