This content is not included in your SAE MOBILUS subscription, or you are not logged in.
Direct Injection of Diesel-Butane Blends in a Heavy Duty Engine
ISSN: 1946-3952, e-ISSN: 1946-3960
Published December 06, 2011 by SAE International in United States
Citation: Leermakers, C., Van den Berge, B., Luijten, C., de Goey, L. et al., "Direct Injection of Diesel-Butane Blends in a Heavy Duty Engine," SAE Int. J. Fuels Lubr. 4(2):179-187, 2011, https://doi.org/10.4271/2011-01-2400.
- Donghui, Q. Longbao, Z. Shenghua, L. “Experimental studies on the combustion characteristics and performance of a naturally aspirated, direct injection engine fuelled with a liquid petroleum gas/diesel blend,” Proc. IMechE. Part D: J. Automobile Engineering 219 2 253 261 2005 10.1243/095440705X5920
- Jian, D. Xiaohong, G. Gesheng, L. Xintang, Z. “Study on Diesel-LPG Dual Fuel Engines,” SAE Technical Paper 2001-01-3679 2001 10.4271/2001-01-3679
- Poonia, M. Ramesh, A. Gaur, R. “Experimental Investigation of the Factors Affecting the Performance of a LPG - Diesel Dual Fuel Engine,” SAE Technical Paper 1999-01-1123 1999 10.4271/1999-01-1123
- Cao, J. Bian, Y. Qi, D. Cheng, Q. Wu, T. Comparative investigation between diesel and mixed liquefied petroleum gas/diesel injection engines.,” Proc. IMechE. Part D: J. Automobile Engineering 218 5 557 565 2004 10.1243/095440704774061219
- Leermakers, C. Luijten, C. Somers, L. Kalghatgi, G. et al. “Experimental Study of Fuel Composition Impact on PCCI Combustion in a Heavy-Duty Diesel Engine,” SAE Technical Paper 2011-01-1351 2011 10.4271/2011-01-1351
- Younglove, B. Ely, J. “Thermophysical properties of fluids. II. Methane, ethane, propane, isobutane, and normal butane,” J. Phys. Chem. Ref. Data 16 577 798 1987 10.1063/1.555785
- Thompson, G. Larsen, A. “DIPPR: Satisfying Industry Data Needs,” J. Chem. Eng. Data 41 5 930 934 1996 10.1021/je960014d
- Kalghatgi, G. “Auto-Ignition Quality of Practical Fuels and Implications for Fuel Requirements of Future SI and HCCI Engines,” SAE Technical Paper 2005-01-0239 2005 10.4271/2005-01-0239
- Guggenheim, E. “The theoretical basis of Raoult's law,” Trans. Faraday Soc. 33 151 156 1937 10.1039/TF9373300151
- Hildingsson, L. Kalghatgi, G. Tait, N. Johansson, B. et al. “Fuel Octane Effects in the Partially Premixed Combustion Regime in Compression Ignition Engines,” SAE Technical Paper 2009-01-2648 2009 10.4271/2009-01-2648