This content is not included in your SAE MOBILUS subscription, or you are not logged in.
Axle Drive and Brake-Based Traction Control Interaction
ISSN: 1946-391X, e-ISSN: 1946-3928
Published September 13, 2011 by SAE International in United States
Citation: Vantsevich, V. and Bortolin, G., "Axle Drive and Brake-Based Traction Control Interaction," SAE Int. J. Commer. Veh. 4(1):49-55, 2011, https://doi.org/10.4271/2011-01-2160.
- Andreev, A. F. Kabanau, V. I. Vantsevich, V. V. “Driveline of Ground Vehicles: Theory and Design” Vantsevich, V. V. Taylor and Francis Group/CRC Press 792 2010
- Hancock, M., J. Williams, R. A. Fina, E. Best, M. C. “Yaw Motion Control via Active Differentials” Transactions of the Institute of Measurement and Control 29 2 137 157 2007
- Sawase, K. Inoue, K. “Classification and Characteristic Analysis of Right-and-Left Torque Vectoring Mechanisms Based on Velocity Diagram” 11 th International DVI Congress, Tires-Chassis-Road 2007 October 23 24 2007 Hanover, Germany
- Gradu, M. “Torque Bias Coupling for AWD Applications,” SAE Technical Paper 2003-01-0676 2003 10.4271/2003-01-0676
- Mohan, S. Sharma, A. “Torque Vectoring Axle and Four Wheel Steering: A Simulation Study of Two Yaw Moment Generation Mechanisms,” SAE Technical Paper 2006-01-0819 2006 10.4271/2006-01-0819
- Huchtkoetter, H. Gassmann, T. “Vehicle Dynamics and Torque Management Devices,” SAE Technical Paper 2004-01-1058 2004 10.4271/2004-01-1058
- Holzwarth, R. May, K. “Analysis of Traction Control Systems Augmented by Limited Slip Differentials,” SAE Technical Paper 940831 1994 10.4271/940831
- Hoffman, D. “The Corvette Acceleration Slip Regulation (ASR) Application with Preloaded Limited Slip Differential,” SAE Technical Paper 920642 1992 10.4271/920642
|Ground Vehicle Standard||All-Wheel Drive Systems Classification|
|Ground Vehicle Standard||Measurement and Characterization of Electronically Controlled All-Wheel Drive/Driveline Coupling Systems|
|Technical Paper||ABS and ASR for Passenger Cars -Coals and Limits|