This content is not included in your SAE MOBILUS subscription, or you are not logged in.
Test Correlation Framework for Hybrid Electric Vehicle System Model
ISSN: 1946-3936, e-ISSN: 1946-3944
Published April 12, 2011 by SAE International in United States
Citation: Meng, Y., Jennings, M., Tsou, P., Brigham, D. et al., "Test Correlation Framework for Hybrid Electric Vehicle System Model," SAE Int. J. Engines 4(1):1046-1057, 2011, https://doi.org/10.4271/2011-01-0881.
- Belton, C. Bennet, P. Burchill, P. Copp, D. et al. “A Vehicle Model Architecture for Vehicle Control System Design,” SAE Technical Paper 2003-01-0092 2003 10.4271/2003-01-0092
- Jennings, M. Brigham, D. Meng, Y. Bell, D. 2004 ‘A Comparative Analysis Methodology for Hybrid Electric Vehicle Concept Assessment’ SAE Paper 2004-01-0574
- ‘Robustness P-Diagram Overview’ http://thequalityportal.com/p_diagram.htm
- ‘Fuel Economy and Carbon Related Exhaust Emissions of Motor Vehicles’ http://www.gpoaccess.gov/cfr/index.html
- ‘Fuel Economy Labeling of Motor Vehicles: Revisions to Improve Calculation of Fuel Economy Estimates’ US EPA Office of Transportation and Air Quality Report Number EPA420-R-06-017 December 2006
- Syed, F. Nallapa, S. Dobryden, A. Grand, C. et al. “Design and Analysis of an Adaptive Real-Time Advisory System for Improving Real-World Fuel Economy in a Hybrid Electric Vehicle,” SAE Technical Paper 2010-01-0835 2010 10.4271/2010-01-0835