This content is not included in your SAE MOBILUS subscription, or you are not logged in.
Analysis of Pre-Crash Data Transferred over the Serial Data Bus and Utilized by the SDM-DS Module
ISSN: 1946-3995, e-ISSN: 1946-4002
Published April 12, 2011 by SAE International in United States
Citation: Bare, C., Everest, B., Floyd, D., and Nunan, D., "Analysis of Pre-Crash Data Transferred over the Serial Data Bus and Utilized by the SDM-DS Module," SAE Int. J. Passeng. Cars – Mech. Syst. 4(1):648-664, 2011, https://doi.org/10.4271/2011-01-0809.
- Chidester, Augustus “Chip”, Hinch, John, Mercer, Thomas C., and Schultz, Keith S., “Recording Automotive Crash Event Data”, presented at the International Symposium on Transportation Recorders, Arlington, Virginia, May 1999.
- National Highway Transportation Safety Administration EDR Working Group, “Event Data Recorders - Summary of Findings by the NHTSA EDR Working Group”, August 2001.
- Wilkinson, C.C., Lawrence, J.M., Heinrichs, B.E., and King, D.J., “The Timing of Pre-Crash Data Recorded in General Motors Sensing and Diagnostic Modules,” SAE Technical Paper 2006-01-1397, 2006, doi:10.4271/2006-01-1397.
- NHTSA 49 CFR Part 563
- Pheanis, David C. and Tenney, Jeffrey A. (Computer Science and Engineering, Arizona State University, Tempe, Arizona), “Vehicle-Bus Interface for Data Collection”, April 2004.
- General Motors Service Information, 2006 GMC Truck Envoy - 4WD, 2010.
- Navidi, William, “Statistics for Engineers and Scientists, 2nd Edition”, McGraw-Hill, ISBN 9780073309491, 2008.
- Niehoff, Peter and Gabler, Hampton C., “Evaluation of Event Data Recorders in Full Systems Crash Tests”, presented at the 19th International Technical Conference on the Enhanced Safety of Vehicles, Technical Paper 05-0271-W, June 2005.
- Lawrence, J.M., Wilkinson, C.C., Heinrichs, B.E., and Siegmund, G.P., “The Accuracy of Pre-Crash Speed Captured by Event Data Recorders,” SAE Technical Paper 2003-01-0889, 2003, doi:10.4271/2003-01-0889.