This content is not included in your SAE MOBILUS subscription, or you are not logged in.
The Effectiveness of Curtain Side Air Bags in Side Impact Crashes
ISSN: 1946-3995, e-ISSN: 1946-4002
Published April 12, 2011 by SAE International in United States
Citation: Tanaka, Y., Yonezawa, H., Hosokawa, N., and Matsui, Y., "The Effectiveness of Curtain Side Air Bags in Side Impact Crashes," SAE Int. J. Passeng. Cars – Mech. Syst. 4(1):73-90, 2011, https://doi.org/10.4271/2011-01-0104.
- Insurance Institute for Highway Safety (IIHS) Status Report 41 8 October 7 2006 www.iihs.org
- Dietmar, O. Hüfner, T. “Effectiveness of Side-Airbags for Front Struckside Belted Car Occupants in Lateral Impact Conditions-An In-Depth-Analysis by GIDAS,” SAE Technical Paper 2007-01-1157 2007 10.4271/2007-01-1157
- Yonezawa, Y. et al. “Investigation of New Side Impact Test Procedures in Japan” 19th ESV, Paper Number, 05-0188 2005
- Matsui, Y. et al. “Investigation for New Side Impact Test Procedure in Japan” 20th ESV, Paper Number, 07-0059 2007
- Yonezawa, Y. et al. “Investigation for New Side Impact Test Procedures in Japan” 21th ESV, Paper Number, 09-0369 2009
|Technical Paper||Biomechanics of 4-Point Seat Belt Systems in Farside Impacts|
|Technical Paper||The Effect of Frontal Collision Delta-V and Restraint Status on Injury Outcome|
|Technical Paper||Adult Seat Belts: How Safe Are They for Children?|