This content is not included in your SAE MOBILUS subscription, or you are not logged in.
Longitudinal Performance of a BAJA SAE Vehicle
ISSN: 0148-7191, e-ISSN: 2688-3627
Published October 06, 2010 by SAE International in United States
Annotation ability available
Driven by the necessity to reduce costs and improve products quality the automotive industry replaced the design method known as "trial and error" by those grounded on mathematical and physical theory. In this context, a longitudinal performance test was made by BAJA SAE UFMG team, in order to acquire vehicular performance data that will be used to validate computer models. The methodology consists of sensors and data acquisition system research, validation, fixation and installation in the vehicle, test and process of acquired data. From these steps, correlated data were acquired from magnitudes such as angular velocity in transmission shafts, global longitudinal acceleration and velocity, travel of break and throttle pedals and pressure inside of master cylinder. These results developed the knowledge about vehicular dynamic allowing the improvement of futures prototypes.
CitationPujatti, F., Turquete, A., Nolli, B., Pena, J. et al., "Longitudinal Performance of a BAJA SAE Vehicle," SAE Technical Paper 2010-36-0315, 2010, https://doi.org/10.4271/2010-36-0315.
- Kilian, Christopher T. Modern Control Technology: Components and Systems Capítulo 6 2a Delmar Thomson Learning 2000
- “Sensores de Proximidade,” http://www.scribd.com/doc/16568073/Sen-Sores-l Mar. 2010
- “VDO,” http://www.vdo.com.br Mar. 2010
- “Electrónica Fundamental (AMPOPs- Módulo 7) ano lectivo 2006/2007” http://www.freewebs.com/jmoliveira/pdf/O_que_um_amplificador_operacional.pdf Mar. 2010
- Mützenberg, Luiz André “Potenciômetro.” http://ead.liberato.com.br/∼mitza/rap_0181.pdf Mar. 2010
- “Datasheet: Accelerometer ADXL330k.” http://www.sparkfun.com Mar. 2010
- Wilson, Jon S. Sensor Technology Handbook 2005 Elsevier Inc
- “IFM Eletronic. Sensores indutivos.” http://www.ifm-electronic.com/ifmbr/web/ps!select1_10_10_20.html Mar. 2010