This content is not included in your SAE MOBILUS subscription, or you are not logged in.
Development of a Predictive Model for Gasoline Vehicle Particulate Matter Emissions
ISSN: 1946-3952, e-ISSN: 1946-3960
Published October 25, 2010 by SAE International in United States
Citation: Aikawa, K., Sakurai, T., and Jetter, J., "Development of a Predictive Model for Gasoline Vehicle Particulate Matter Emissions," SAE Int. J. Fuels Lubr. 3(2):610-622, 2010, https://doi.org/10.4271/2010-01-2115.
- U.S. Environmental Protection Agency “Integrated Science Assessment for Particulate Matter,” Final Report 2009 (EPA/600/R-08/139F)
- Ramanathan, V. Carmichael, G. “Global and Regional Climate Changes due to Black Carbon,” Nature Geoscience 1 221 227 March 2008
- Li, W. Collins, J.F. Durbin, T.D. Huai, T. et al. “Detection of Gasoline Vehicles With Gross PM Emissions,” SAE Technical Paper 2007-01-1113 2007 10.4271/2007-01-1113
- Iizuka, M. Kirii, A. Takeda, H. Watanabe, H. “Effect of Fuel Properties on Particulate Matter Emissions From a Direct Injection Gasoline Vehicle,” JSAE Review 28 3
- Chen, L. Braisher, M. Crossley, A. Stone, R. et al. “The Influence of Ethanol Blends on Particulate Matter Emissions from Gasoline Direct Injection Engines,” SAE Technical Paper 2010-01-0793 2010 10.4271/2010-01-0793
- Fujimoto, Y. Tasukasaki, Y. Takei, Y. Ogawa, T. Nakada, M. “Effects of Diesel Fuel Properties on Particulate Emissions from a D.I. Diesel Engine,” JSAE Technical Paper 9437278 1994
- Ogawa, T. Araga, T. Okada, M. Fujimoto, Y. “Effects of Diesel Fuel Properties on Particulate Emissions from D.I. diesel Engine - Part 2: Chemical Analysis and Characterization of Diesel Oil,” SAE Technical Paper 9437494 1994
- Takatori, Y. Mandokoro, Y. Ogawa, T. Akihima, K. Nakakita, K. Tsukasaki, Y. “Effect of Diesel Fuel Properties on Exhaust Emissions - Part 3: Effect of Cycloparaffins on Benzene and Soot Formation,” SAE Technical Paper 988156
- Khalek, I.A. Bougher, T.L. Jetter, J.J. “Particle Emissions from a 2009 Gasoline Direct Injection Engine Using Different Commercially Available Fuels,” SAE Int. J. Fuels Lubr. 3 2 623 637 2010 10.4271/2010-01-2117