This content is not included in your SAE MOBILUS subscription, or you are not logged in.
Extending Tensile Curves beyond Uniform Elongation Using Digital Image Correlation: Capability Analysis
ISSN: 1946-3979, e-ISSN: 1946-3987
Published April 12, 2010 by SAE International in United States
Citation: Zeng, D. and Xia, Z., "Extending Tensile Curves beyond Uniform Elongation Using Digital Image Correlation: Capability Analysis," SAE Int. J. Mater. Manuf. 3(1):702-710, 2010, https://doi.org/10.4271/2010-01-0981.
- Chu T.C. Ranson W.F. Sutton M.A. Peters W.H. ‘Application of Digital-Image-Correlation Techniques to Experimental Mechanics’ Exp. Mech. 25 1985 232 243
- Bruck H.A. McNeill S.R. Sutton M.A. ‘Digital Image Correlation Using Newton-Raphson Method of Partial Differential Correction’ Exp. Mech. 29 1989 261 267
- Peters W.H. Ranson W.F. ‘Digital Image Techniques in Experimental Stress Analysis’ Opt. Eng. 21 1982 427 431
- James M.R. Morris W.L. Cox B.N. ‘A High Accuracy Automated Strain-field Mapper’ Exp. Mech. 30 1990 60 67
- Hogstrom P. Ringsberg J.W. Johnson E. ‘An experimental and numerical study of the effects of length scale and strain state on the necking and fracture behaviors in sheet metals’ International Journal of Impact Engineering 36 2009 1194 1203
- Sriram, S. Huang, G. Yan, B. Geoffroy, J.-L. “Comparison of Forming Limit Curves for Advanced High Strength Steels Using Different Techniques” SAE Int. J. Mater. Manuf. 2 1 472 481 2009
- Huang, G. Yan, B. Zhu, H. “Measurement of Fracture Strains for Advanced High Strength Steels (AHSS) Using Digital Image Correlation,” SAE Int. J. Mater. Manuf. 2 1 482 486 2009
- Bridgman P.W. Studies in large plastic flow and fracture with special emphasis on the effects of hydrostatic pressure McGraw-Hill 1952