This content is not included in your SAE MOBILUS subscription, or you are not logged in.
Understanding Measured Spindle Loads Differences with Advanced Tire Model
ISSN: 1946-3979, e-ISSN: 1946-3987
Published April 12, 2010 by SAE International in United States
Citation: Yang, X., "Understanding Measured Spindle Loads Differences with Advanced Tire Model," SAE Int. J. Mater. Manuf. 3(1):152-161, 2010, https://doi.org/10.4271/2010-01-0378.
- Tampi, M. Yang, X. “Vehicle Cradle Durability Design Development,” SAE Technical Paper 2005-01-1003 2005
- Bäcker, M. Moller, R. Kienert, M. Bayram, B. Ozkaynak, M. Yaman, H. “Load Identification for CAE Based Fatigue Life Prediction of a New Bus Type,” SAE Technical Paper 2007-01-4281 2007
- Yang, X. Medepalli, S. Comfort and Durability Tire Model Validation 2008 Annual Tire Society Conference Akron, Ohio, USA Sept. 2008
- Khosrovaneh, A. Pattu, R. Schnaidt, W. “Discussion of Fatigue Analysis Techniques in Automotive Applications,” SAE Technical Paper 2004-01-0626 2004
- Altair Engineering 2006 MotionView 7.0
- LMS International 2008 CD Tire Model
- MSC 2005 ADAMS Solver 2005R2
- De Souza, A. Santos, I. “Modeling and Experimental Tests of a Mechatronic Device to Measure Road Profiles Considering Impact Dynamics,” SAE Technical Paper 2002-01-3474 2002
- Saeger, K. M. Ferris, J. B. “Plausibility Checking of Road Profile Measurements,” SAE Technical Paper 2003-01-0669 2003
- Frinkle, M. Ferris, J. Weir, R. “A Graphical Representation of Road Profile Characteristics,” SAE Technical Paper 2004-01-0769 2004