This content is not included in your SAE MOBILUS subscription, or you are not logged in.
Adhesion Control Method Based on Fuzzy Logic Control for Four-Wheel Driven Electric Vehicle
- Journal Article
- DOI: https://doi.org/10.4271/2010-01-0109
ISSN: 1946-3995, e-ISSN: 1946-4002
Published April 12, 2010 by SAE International in United States
Citation: Chen, H., Yang, J., Du, Z., and Wang, W., "Adhesion Control Method Based on Fuzzy Logic Control for Four-Wheel Driven Electric Vehicle," SAE Int. J. Passeng. Cars – Mech. Syst. 3(1):217-225, 2010, https://doi.org/10.4271/2010-01-0109.
- Hori Yoichi, Toyoda Yasushi, Tsuruoka Yoshimasa, “Traction Control of Electric Vehicle: Basic Experimental Results Using the Test EV “UOT Electric March”,” IEEE Trans. on Ind. Appl., Vol.34, NO.5:1131-1138, 1998.
- Hori Yoichi, “Future Vehicle driven by Electricity and Control-research on four wheel motored “UOT Electric March II”,” 7th International Workshop on Advanced Motion Control, pp1-14,2002.
- Sado Hideo, Sakai Shin-ichiro, and Hori Yoichi, “Road condition estimation for traction control in electric vehicle,” In The 1999 IEEE International Symposium on Industrial Electronics, pp. 973-978, Bled, Slovenia, 1999.
- Sakai Shin-ichiro and Hori Yoichi, “Advantage of Electric Motor for Anti Skid Control of Electric Vehicle,” EPE Journal (European Power Electronics and Drives Journal), Vol11, No4: 26-32, September/November, 2002.
- Sakai Shin-ichiro, Sado Hideo, “Novel Skid Detection Method without Vehicle Chassis Speed for Electric Vehicle,” JSAE Review, Vol 21, No 4:503-510, Oct, 2000.
- Sakai Shin-ichiro, Sado Hideo, Hori Yoichi, “Anti Skid Control with Motor in Electric Vehicle,” Advanced Motion Control 2000, Proceedings of 6th International Workshop, pp.317-322, 30 March-1 April, 2000.
- Khatun P., Bingham C. M., Schofield N., and Mellor P. H., “Application of Fuzzy Control Algorithms for Electric Vehicle Antilock Braking/Traction Control Systems,” IEEE, VOL. 52, NO. 5: 1356-1364, 2003.
- Matsumoto Yasushi, Eguchi Naoya, Kawamura Atsuo, “Novel Re-adhesion Control of Single Inverter Multiple Induction Motors Drives for the Rolling Stock Traction System” (Japanese), IEEJ Trans. IA, Vol.123, No.5: 591-599, 2003.
- Ohishi, K.,Ogawa, Y., Miyashita, I., Yasukawa, S., “Anti-slip re-adhesion control of electric motor coach based on force control using disturbance observer,” Industry Applications Conference, 2000. Conference Record of the 2000 IEEE, Vol. 2: 1001-1007, 2000.
- Kadowaki Satoshi, Hata Tadashi, Hirose Hiroshi, Ohishi Kiyoshi, ela, “Application Results and Evaluation of Anti-slip Re-adhesion Control Based on Speed Sensorless Vector Control and Disturbance Observer for Electric Multiple Units, Series 205-5000” (Japanese), IEEJ Trans. IA, Vol.124, No.9: 909-916,2004.
- Bakker, E., Pacejka, H.B., Lidner, L., “A New Tire Model with an Application in Vehicle Dynamics Studies,” SAE Technical Paper 890087, 1989.
- PACEJKA H.B., et al, Magic Formula Tyre Model with Transient Properties, Vehicle System Dynamics, vol. 27 supplement, pp.234-249, 1997.
- Chen Hui, Du Zhiqiang, Zuo Jianling, Wang Ju, Zhuo Guirong and Yu Zhuoping, “New Adhesion Control Method for In-Wheel-Motor Driven Electric Vehicle,” Proceedings of the 13th International Pacific Conference on Automotive Engineering, pp126-131, Gyeongju, Korea, 2005.
- Chen Hui, Du Zhiqiang, Zhuo Guirong, Zuo Jianling and Yu Zhuoping, “A Study on Anti-slip Control of Electric Vehicle with in-wheel-motor,” Proceedings of the 31st FISITA World Automotive Congress, Paper No. F2006V155, Yokohama, Japan, 2006.