This content is not included in your SAE MOBILUS subscription, or you are not logged in.
Sensor of Position for Shifter Lever
ISSN: 0148-7191, e-ISSN: 2688-3627
Published October 06, 2009 by SAE International in United States
Annotation ability available
Nowadays, the development of new technologies in the automobilist industry has increasing the incorporation of electronics into mechanic systems, what reflects on safer and more reliable mechanisms. This study will present the development of a sensor detent pin for the switchgear unit, which combines an electronic sensor to a detent pin, reducing the number of mechanic components as consequence. Its main function are the comprehension of shifting and selection movement and gear positions (neutral and reverse), as well as send these informations by means of electric signals to a central computer.
CitationKalenderian, J., Palhares, F., Cury, R., Stevaux, R. et al., "Sensor of Position for Shifter Lever," SAE Technical Paper 2009-36-0047, 2009, https://doi.org/10.4271/2009-36-0047.
- “Bosch Automotive Handbook” Sixth SAE
- Bogner, M. INA Sensorarretierung Schaeffler Presentation
- Malik, R. Components and Assemblies for Transmission Shift Systems LUK Symposium
- Schramn, M. INA Developments for Manual Transmission and Automated Versions Schaeffler Presentation
- Lechner, G. Automotive Transmissions Fundamentals, Selection, Design and Application 1999
- “INA catalogue” Detent pins for Automotive Transmissions 2007
- Braess, H Handbook of Automotive Engineering 2005