This content is not included in your SAE MOBILUS subscription, or you are not logged in.
Acoustic Vector Sensors Increasing UAV's Situational Awareness
ISSN: 0148-7191, e-ISSN: 2688-3627
Published November 10, 2009 by SAE International in United States
Annotation ability available
Acoustic vector sensors (AVS), as they were recently developed based upon acoustic particle velocity sensors may improve the performance of Unmanned Aerial Vehicles (UAV) in terms of automatic take off and landing (ATOL), ground surveillance and mid air anti collision.
Citationde Bree, H., "Acoustic Vector Sensors Increasing UAV's Situational Awareness," SAE Technical Paper 2009-01-3249, 2009, https://doi.org/10.4271/2009-01-3249.
- de Bree H.E. Leussink P. Korthorst T. Jansen H. Lammerink T. Elwenspoek M. “The Microflown: a novel device measuring acoustical flows” Sensors and Actuators A-Physical 54 552 557 1996
- Yntema D.R. et al Fully integrated three dimensional sound intensity sensor MEMS 2007 Japan 2007
- Hawkes Malcolm Nehorai Arye Wideband Source Localization Using a Distributed Acoustic Vector-Sensor Array IEEE transactions on signal processing 51 6 JUNE 2003
- de Bree HE A Perspective on Acoustic Vector Sensors in Passive Surveillance Real World Measurements, Algorithms and Applications Aero India Bangalore, India 2009
- Wind Jelmer W. Tijs Emiel de Bree Hans-Elias Source localization using acoustic vector sensors, a MUSIC approach NOVEM Oxford UK 2009
- Basten T. de Bree HE druyvesteyn WF Multiple incoherent sound source localization using a single vector sensor ICSV16 Krakow, Poland 2009
- Acoustic sensing for urban battlefield applications Pham Tien US Army Research Lab. ICA 2007
- de Bree H-E Tijs E. PU nosecone intensity measurements in a wind tunnel DAGA 2009
- Basten T. de Bree HE Tijs E. Localization and tracking of aircraft with ground based 3D sound probes ERF33 Kazan, Russia 2007
- Basten T.G.H. de Bree H.E. Sadasivan S. Acoustic eyes, a novel sound source localization and monitoring technique with 3D sound probes ISMA 2008
- Basten T.G.H. de Bree H.E. Yntema D.R. An orientation calibration procedure for two acoustic vector sensor configurations ICSV Krakow 2009
- de Bree H-E Ostendorf C. Tom Basten, An acoustic vector based approach to locate low frequency noise sources in 3D DAGA 2009
- de Bree H-E Druyvesteyn W.F. An acoustic vector sensor based method to measure the bearing, elevation and range of a single dominant source as well as the ground impedance Euronoise 2009
- de Bree H.E. Tijs E. Druyvesteyn W.F. Wind J. W. broad banded acoustic vector sensors for passive monitoring of aircraft DLRK Aachen 2009
- Clark Joseph A. Tarasek Gerald Localization of Radiating Sources along the Hull of a Submarine Using a Vector Sensor Array IEEE 2009