This content is not included in your SAE MOBILUS subscription, or you are not logged in.
Study on Natural Torsional Vibration Characteristics of Dual Mass - Flywheel Radial Spring Type Torsional Vibration Damper
ISSN: 0148-7191, e-ISSN: 2688-3627
Published May 19, 2009 by SAE International in United States
Annotation ability available
The working principle of dual mass flywheel - radial spring (DMF-RS) type torsional vibration damper was analyzed, and the design method of natural torsional vibration characteristics control of DMF-RS type torsional damper for automotive powertrains was studied herein. Based on the multi-freedom lumped mass - torsional vibration spring analysis model of powertrain, the natural torsional vibration characteristics of the system with DMF-RS type torsional damper were analyzed, and compared with the clutch type torsional vibration damper, the effectiveness of DMF-RS type torsional damper on the torsional vibration control was verified.
CitationJianjun, H., Datong, Q., Yusheng, Z., and Yonggang, L., "Study on Natural Torsional Vibration Characteristics of Dual Mass - Flywheel Radial Spring Type Torsional Vibration Damper," SAE Technical Paper 2009-01-2062, 2009, https://doi.org/10.4271/2009-01-2062.
- Drcal Hans Jurgen Torsional Dampers and Alterative Systems to Reduce Driveline Vibrations[J] SAE, 870393
- Seulke Amo The Two Mass Flywheel a Torsional Vibration Damper for the Power Train of Passenger Cars State of the Art and Further Technical Development[J] SAE, 870394
- Shengtian Liu zhenhua Lu Shao Cheng so on Dual Mass Flywheel Type Torsional Vibration Damper[J] Automotive Technology 1997 15 1 23 27
- Zhenhua Lu Zhiguo Wu Tao Chen Design Principles and Performance Analysis of Elastic Characteristics of DMF Circumferential Spring Type Torsional Vibration Damper [J] Automotive Engineering 2003 25 5 493 497
- Yamamoto Ken-ishi Umeyama Mitsuhiro Ishikawa Hiroyuki Consideration of a New Type Two-Mass Flywheel[J] SAE, 911059
- Jiangang Zhou Simulation and Analysis of Dual Mass Flywheel with Long Helix Spring [J] Manufacturing Informatization 2006 12 2 23 25
- Zhenhua Lu Cheng Shao Huile Guo Discussion of calculation formula for Performance Parameters of the Torsional Vibration Damper in Clutch and Expression of Its Elastic Characteristics[J] Automobile Engineering 1986 22 4 43 46
- Shengtian Liu Antao Lu Jianming Ma Structural Analysis of Typical Dual Mass Flywheel Torsional Vibration Damper[J] Shandong Transportation Science and Technology 1998 11 2 19 21
- Berlin Patrice Breton Eric Mokdad Ayman Radial Dual Mass Fly-whee[J] SAE, 950893
- Haitao Kang Research of Dual Clutch Automatic Transmission[D] Changchun Jilin University 2004
- Shi'an Xu Fachao Jiang Automotive Clutch[M] Beijing Tsinghua University Press 2005
- Albers Albert Albercht Mare Kruger Arne etal New Methodology for Power Train Development in the Automotive Engineering - Integration of Simulation Design and Testing[J] SAE, 2001-01-3303
- Zhenhua Lu Hailong Xiong Tao Chen The Design Method of the Elastic Characteristic of DMF-RS Torsional Damper for Automotive Powertrains[J] Automotive Engineering 2002 24 1 51 54
- Renping Shao Dynamics of Mechanical System[M] Beijing Machine Press 2005
- Yusheng He Keyan Wei etc. Automotive Vibration[M] Beijing China People's Communications Press 1990
- Zhisheng Yu Automotive Theory[M] Beijing Mechanical Industry Press 2004