This content is not included in your SAE MOBILUS subscription, or you are not logged in.
Safety Belt Buckle Environment in Vehicle Rollover Crash Tests
ISSN: 1946-3995, e-ISSN: 1946-4002
Published April 20, 2009 by SAE International in United States
Citation: Haldenwanger, M., Antonucci, A., Cooper, G., Malopolski, W. et al., "Safety Belt Buckle Environment in Vehicle Rollover Crash Tests," SAE Int. J. Passeng. Cars – Mech. Syst. 2(1):1181-1202, 2009, https://doi.org/10.4271/2009-01-1251.
- Haldenwanger et al “Safety Belt Environment in Vehicle Planar Crash Tests” Society of Automotive Engineers, 2008-01-1231
- Bahling et al “Rollover and Drop Tests – The Influence of Roof Strength on Injury Mechanics Using Belted Dummies” Society of Automotive Engineers, 902314
- Moffatt, Edward A. Thomas, Terry M. Cooper, Eddie R. “Safety Belt Buckle Inertial Responses in Laboratory and Crash Tests” Society of Automotive Engineers, 950887
- Hare et al “Analysis of Rollover Restraint Performance with and without Seat Belt Pretensioner at Vehicle Trip” Society of Automotive Engineers 2002-01-0941
- Davee Daniel et al “Minimal Effect of Amplified Vehicle Accelerations on Seat Belt Buckle Resistance to Inertial Release” Society of Automotive Engineers 2004-01-0854
- Klima, et al “Seat Belt Performance in High Energy Wheel-to-Ground Impacts” Society of Automotive Engineers, 2005-01-1709
- Cooper et al “Dynamic Response of End-Release Buckles to Floor Anchor Impulses” Society of Automotive Engineers, 2006-01-0915
- O’Brien-Mitchell et al “Data Analysis Methodology and Observations From Rollover Sensor Development Tests” Paper Number 07-0308, Proceedings 20 th International Technical Conference on the Enhanced Safety of Vehicles 2007
- O’Brien-Mitchell et al “Rollover Sensor Signature Test development” Society of Automotive Engineers 2007-01-0375
- Bready et al “Issues in Inertial Buckle Release” Society of Automotive Engineers, 2005-01-1706