This content is not included in your SAE MOBILUS subscription, or you are not logged in.
Analysis of Butane Diffusion in Activated Carbon Canister
ISSN: 1946-3952, e-ISSN: 1946-3960
Published April 20, 2009 by SAE International in United States
Citation: Yamasaki, K., Suzuki, T., Sato, K., Kobayashi, N. et al., "Analysis of Butane Diffusion in Activated Carbon Canister," SAE Int. J. Fuels Lubr. 2(1):455-461, 2009, https://doi.org/10.4271/2009-01-0976.
- Itakura, Hideaki Kato, Naoya Kohama, Tokio Hyoudou Yoshihiko Murai: Toshimi Studies on Carbon Canisters to Satisfy LEV II EVAP Regulations SAE technical paper series 2000-01-0895 2000
- Parker, David O’Connor, Susan Lemieux Stephan Nolan: Kathleen CARB Evaporative Emission Test Program SAE technical paper series 1999-01-3528 1999
- Hashimoto Kenji Miura: Koichi Designing and Operating Instruction of Adsorption Device Adsorption Technology Handbook NTS Co., Ltd. 1993 426 465
- Johnson H. R. Williams: R. S. Performance of Activated Carbon in Evaporative Loss Control Systems SAE Paper No. 902119 1990
- Itakura, Hideaki Kato, Tetsuya Kato Naoya Nishimoto: Takashi Analysis of the Hc Behavior in the Air Intake System While Vehicle Is Parked SAE technical paper series 2004-01-0141 2004
- Mancini: Douglas J. The Design for Six Sigma Approach for the Development of a Carbon Canister for Tier II, LEV II and PZEV Emission Levels SAE technical paper series 2007-01-1090 2007
- Clontz, Reid Elum, Moe McCrae Peter Williams: Roger Effects of Low-Purge Vehicle Applications and Ethanol-Containing Fuels on Evaporative Emissions Canister Performance SAE technical paper series 2007-01-1929 2007