This content is not included in your SAE MOBILUS subscription, or you are not logged in.
A Comparison of Dual-Core Approaches for Safety-Critical Automotive Applications
ISSN: 1946-4614, e-ISSN: 1946-4622
Published April 20, 2009 by SAE International in United States
Citation: Beckschulze, E., Salewski, F., and Kowalewski, S., "A Comparison of Dual-Core Approaches for Safety-Critical Automotive Applications," SAE Int. J. Passeng. Cars – Electron. Electr. Syst. 2(1):301-308, 2009, https://doi.org/10.4271/2009-01-0761.
- Road vehicles Functional Safety 2007
- Beckschulze, E. Salewski, F. Siegbert, T. Kowalewski, S. Fault Handling Approaches on Dual-Core Microcontrollers in Safety-Critical Automotive Applications 3rd International Symposium on Leveraging Applications of Formal Methods, Verification and Validation (ISoLA) 2008
- Benso, A. Carlo, S.D. Natale, G.D. Prinetto, P. A Watchdog Processor to Detect Data and Control Flow Errors 9th IEEE International On-Line Testing Symposium 2003
- Brewerton, S. Dual Core Processor Solutions for IEC61508 SIL3 Vehicle Safety Systems Embedded World Conference 2007
- Fruehling, T. Delphi Secured Microcontroller Architecture SAE World Congress, 2000-01-1052 2000
- Bederna, F. Zeller, T. “Method and Arrangement for Controlling the Drive Unit of a Vehicle” U.S. Patent 5 880 568 March 9 1999
- El Salloum, C. Steininger, A. Tummeltshammer, P. Recovery Mechanisms for Dual Core Architectures Proceedings of the 21st IEEE International Symposium on Defect and Fault-Tolerance in VLSI Systems 2006
- Kottke, T. Steininger, A. A Reconfigurable Generic Dual-Core Architecture Proceedings of the 2006 International Conference on Dependable Systems and Networks 2006