This content is not included in your SAE MOBILUS subscription, or you are not logged in.
Key Parameters for Startability Improvement Applied to Ethanol Engines
ISSN: 1946-3952, e-ISSN: 1946-3960
Published April 20, 2009 by SAE International in United States
Citation: Colpin, C., Leone, T., Lhuillery, M., and Marchal, A., "Key Parameters for Startability Improvement Applied to Ethanol Engines," SAE Int. J. Fuels Lubr. 2(1):180-188, 2009, https://doi.org/10.4271/2009-01-0616.
- Cowart, J. S. Boruta, W. E. et. al. “Powertrain Development of the 1996 Ford Flexible Fuel Taurus” SAE Paper No. 952751 1995
- Pontoppidan, M. Bonfiglioli, S. Damasceno, F. Montanari, G. “Detailed Study of Ethanol In-cylinder Combustion Behavior by means of a Numerical Virtual Engine Model Approach” SAE Paper No. 2005-01-3989 2005
- Stodart, A. Maher, J. Greger, L. Carlsson, J. “Fuel System Development to Improve Cold Start Performance of a Flexible Fuel Vehicle” SAE Paper No. 982532 1998
- Koichi, N. Shintaro, U. Atsuharu, O. Katsunori, K. Takashi, K. Takashi, T. 2006 “The Effect of Ethanol Fuel on a Spark Ignition Engine” SAE 2006-01-3380
- Samenfink, W. Albrodt, H. Frank, M. Gesk, M. Melsheimer, A. Thurso, J. “Strategies to Reduce HC-Emissions During the Cold Starting of a Port Fuel Injected Gasoline Engine” SAE 2003-01-0627
- Batteh, J. J. Curtis, E. W. 2005 “Modeling Transient Fuel Effects with Alternative Fuels” SAE 2005-01-1127
- Tsunooka, T. Hosokawa, Y. Utsumi, S. Kawai, T. Sonoda, Y. 2007 “High Concentration Ethanol Effect on SI Engine Cold Startability” SAE 2007-01-2036
- McGee, J. Curtis, E. Russ, S. Lavoie, G. 2000 “The effects of port fuel injection timing and targeting on fuel preparation relative to a pre- vaporized system” SAE 2000-01-2834