This content is not included in your SAE MOBILUS subscription, or you are not logged in.
Analysis of Left-Turning Vehicles at a 4-way Medium-Sized Signalized Intersection
ISSN: 1946-3995, e-ISSN: 1946-4002
Published April 20, 2009 by SAE International in United States
Citation: Happer, A., Peck, M., and Hughes, M., "Analysis of Left-Turning Vehicles at a 4-way Medium-Sized Signalized Intersection," SAE Int. J. Passeng. Cars – Mech. Syst. 2(1):359-370, 2009, https://doi.org/10.4271/2009-01-0107.
- FHWA Safety – Intersections U.S. Department of Transportation, Federal Highway Administration http://safety.fhwa.dot.gov/intersections/
- National Agenda for Intersection Safety U.S. Department of Transportation, Federal Highway Administration http://www.ite.org/library/IntersectionSafety/problem.pdf December 4 2008
- Alberta Traffic Collision Statistics – 2007 2007
- Classen, S. et al “The Impact of Roadway Intersection Design on Driving Performance of Young and Senior Adults.” Traffic Injury Prevention, USA 8 69 77 2007
- Fugger, Thomas F. et al. “Driver Characteristics at Signal-Controlled Intersections.” SAE# 2001-01-0045 March 2001
- Muttart, Jeffrey W. “Vehicle Acceleration: Observations and Test Results,” Accident Investigation Quarterly 10 54 1997
- Kerkhoff, John F. “Photographic Techniques for Accident Reconstruction,” SAE# 850248 March 1985
- Wolf, Paul R. Elements of Photogrammetry Second Edition McGraw-Hill USA 1983
- Alberta Traffic Safety Act Use of Highway and Rules of the Road Regulation 304/2002 2002
- http://www.dmv.state.pa.us/pdotforms/pa_driversmanual/chapter_3.pdf December 12 2008