This content is not included in your SAE MOBILUS subscription, or you are not logged in.
Dissimilar Joining of Aluminum Alloy and Steel by Resistance Spot Welding
ISSN: 1946-3979, e-ISSN: 1946-3987
Published April 20, 2009 by SAE International in United States
Citation: Miyamoto, K., Nakagawa, S., Sugi, C., Sakurai, H. et al., "Dissimilar Joining of Aluminum Alloy and Steel by Resistance Spot Welding," SAE Int. J. Mater. Manf. 2(1):58-67, 2009, https://doi.org/10.4271/2009-01-0034.
- Manzie Chris Watson Harry Halgamuge Saman “Fuel economy improvements for urban driving: Hybrid vs. intelligent vehicles” Transportation Research Part C: Emerging Technologies 15 1 2007 1 16
- Schubert E. Klassen M. Zerner I. Walz C. Sepold G. “Light-weight structures produced by laser beam joining for future applications in automobile and aerospace industry” Journal of Materials Processing Technology 115 1 2001 2 8
- Carle Daniel Blount Gordon “The suitability of aluminum as an alternative material for car bodies” Materials & Design 20 5 1999 267 272
- Watanabe Takehiko Takayama Hirofumi Yanagisawa Atsushi “Joining of aluminum alloy to steel by friction stir welding” Journal of Materials Processing Technology 178 1-3, 2006 342 349
- Abe Y. Kato T. Mori K. “Joinability of aluminum alloy and mild steel sheets by self piercing rivet” Journal of Materials Processing Technology 177 1-3 2006 417 421
- Hojo Shinji Iwatani Shingo Katayama Tadaaki Hirose Akio Kobayashi Kojiro Nakagawa Shigeyuki Miyamoto Kenji “Dissimilar joining of aluminum alloy and steel by inserting Zn” Pre-Prints of the National Meeting of JWS 79 Autumn 2006 18 19
- Massalski T. B. Okamoto H. Subramanian P. R. Kacprzak L. Binary Alloy Phase Diagrams Second Edition Volume 1 Ohio ASM International 1990 239 241