This content is not included in your SAE MOBILUS subscription, or you are not logged in.
Ink Sludge: Solid Residue Reused in Acoustic Conditioning of Celta Units in GMB - Gravataí, RS
ISSN: 0148-7191, e-ISSN: 2688-3627
Published October 07, 2008 by SAE International in United States
Annotation ability available
The ink sludge is a residue originating of the painting process. In this work, it sought to study reuse of this sludge of Celtic automobile units ink of the company General Brazil's Motors (GMB), located in Gravataí-RS, as part of the blanket anti-noise load composition to be employed in the body structures of these automobiles. The importance use of the ink sludge goes to the encounter of the sought options, nowadays, for the reduction of the environmental impact provoked by the solid residues. It is known that there is a great quantity of this available material in the painting processes, and that its destination in industrial earthworks can provoke environmental risks, besides generating an additional cost for the industries producers of this residue. With base in this, it accomplished this research, preparing samples with addition of 10%, 20%, 30% and 40% of ink sludge to the components of the original blanket anti-noise by calendering method for cold. Then they were accomplished physical, thermal and mechanical rehearsals, in order to establish a comparison among samples results with increase of ink sludge and the of the blanket anti-noise nowadays used by GMB, aiming determine reuse viability of the sludge for noise conditioning.
CitationSilveira, R., Cézar, J., de Verney, J., and Laranja, R., "Ink Sludge: Solid Residue Reused in Acoustic Conditioning of Celta Units in GMB - Gravataí, RS," SAE Technical Paper 2008-36-0055, 2008, https://doi.org/10.4271/2008-36-0055.
- ADN Refugiados del clima 144 31 nov 2006 Barcelona, Espanha 14
- PINHEIRO E. D. Recuperação e reuse de resíduos sólidos: recuperação de borra de tinta utilizados na pintura e repintura de botijões contendo GLP Manaus: Ambiental Engineering ULBRA 2004
- ASSOCIAÇÃO BRASILEIRA DE NORMAS TÉCNICAS ABNT. NBR10004: Resíduos sólidos, classificação 1987
- MARQUES, Mauro N. de M. Argamassa de cimento com adição de resíduo de tinta poliuretana e sua aplicação em blocos de cimento Canoas ULBRA/PPGEAM 2004
- LUCAS, E. SOARES, B. MONTEIRO, E. Caracterização de Polímeros. Determinação de Peso Molecular e Análise Térmica Rio de Janeiro 2001
- FAZANO, Carlos Alberto T. V. Tintas: método de controle de pinturas e superfícies 6 2002
- SOUZA, Sérgio Augusto de Ensaios Mecânicos de Materiais Metálicos Fundamentos teóricos e práticos 5 São Paulo Edgar Blücher 1982
- ROCHA, E. C. LOVISON, V. M. H. PIEROZAN, N. J. Tecnologia de transformação dos elastômeros São Leopoldo SENAI-RS 2000
- GROEHS, A. G. Mecância Vibratória São Leopoldo Unisinos 1999