This content is not included in your SAE MOBILUS subscription, or you are not logged in.
Basic Study on Optimization in Transportation Environment of Fruits and Vegetables (Part 3: Experimental Discussion)
Published May 21, 2008 by Society of Automotive Engineers of Japan in Japan
Event: JSAE Spring Meeting
As for the transportation, most of the vegetables fruit are transported in an indispensable element in agriculture on a track. The corrugated cardboard quantity of capacity specific gravity of wrapped vegetables fruit freight is low. In addition, the loading weight changes by change and the receiver of the harvest, way point. In this study, I reported the vibration acceleration that the circulation actual situation of the vegetables fruit and transportation vibration.
- Masamichi Kojima - Kanagawa Industrial Technology Center
- Akinori Fujiya - Kanagawa Industrial Technology Center
- Hiroshi Uchida - National Federation of Agricultural Cooperative Associations
- Satoshi Konno - National Federation of Agricultural Cooperative Associations
- Kiyoyasu Satoh - National Federation of Agricultural Cooperative Associations
- Yoshiaki Itoh - Kanagawa Prefecture Industrial Promotion Division