This content is not included in your SAE MOBILUS subscription, or you are not logged in.
Optimization-Based Grasp Posture Generation Method of Digital Hand for Virtual Ergonomics Assessment
- Yui Endo - Hokkaido University, Japan ,
- Satoshi Kanai - Hokkaido University, Japan ,
- Natsuki Miyata - National Institute of Advanced Industrial Science and Technology (AIST), Japan ,
- Makiko Kouchi - National Institute of Advanced Industrial Science and Technology (AIST), Japan ,
- Masaaki Mochimaru - National Institute of Advanced Industrial Science and Technology (AIST), Japan ,
- Jun Konno - Nikon Corporation ,
- Michiyo Ogasawara - Nikon Corporation ,
- Marie Shimokawa - Nikon Corporation
ISSN: 1946-4614, e-ISSN: 1946-4622
Published June 17, 2008 by SAE International in United States
Citation: Endo, Y., Kanai, S., Miyata, N., Kouchi, M. et al., "Optimization-Based Grasp Posture Generation Method of Digital Hand for Virtual Ergonomics Assessment," SAE Int. J. Passeng. Cars - Electron. Electr. Syst. 1(1):590-598, 2009, https://doi.org/10.4271/2008-01-1902.
- For example, Jack, http://www.ugs.com
- Miyata N. et al., “Modeling of Human Hand Link Structure from Optical Motion Capture Data,” Proceedings of IEEE/RSJ International Conference of. Intelligent Robots and Systems, 2129-2135, 2004.
- Miyata N. et al., “Method to Derive Hand Link Model with MRI images,” Proceedings of the 21st Annual Conference of the Robotics Society of Japan, 1A11, 2003.
- Kouchi M. et al., “An Analysis of Hand Measurements for Obtaining Representative Japanese Hand Models,” Proceedings of the 8th Annual Digital Human Modeling for Design and Engineering Symposium, 2005-01-2734, 2005.
- MicroScribe, http://www.immersion.com/digitizer/
- Miller A. et al., “GraspIt!: A Versatile Simulator for Robotic Grasping,” IEEE Robotics and Automation Magazine, 110-122, 2004.
- Miller A. et al., “From Robot Hands to Human Hands: A Visualization and Simulation Engine for Grasping Research,” Industrial Robot, vol.32, no.1, 55-63, 2005.
- Miyata N. et al., “Hand Link Modeling and Motion Generation from Motion Capture Data based on 3D Joint Kinematics,” Proceedings of the 2005 Digital Human Modeling for Design and Engineering Symposium (CD-ROM), 2005-01-2687, 2005.
- Wan H. et al., “Realistic Virtual Hand Modeling with Applications for Virtual Grasping,” Proceedings of the 2004 ACM SIGGRAPH International Conference on Virtual Reality Continuum and its Applications in Industry, 81-87, 2004.
- ElKoura G. et al., “Handrix: Animating the Human Hand”, Proceedings of the 2003 ACM SIGGRAPH / Eurographics Symposium on Computer Animation, 110-119, 2003.
- Kyota F. et al., “Detection and Evaluation of Grasping Positions,” Proceedings of the 2005 ACM SIGGRAPH, sketches, 2005.
- Poser, http://www.e-frontier.com/
- Lee J. et al., “Model-Based Analysis of Hand Posture,” IEEE Computer Graphics and Applications, vol.15, no.5, 77-86, 1995.
- Welman C., “Inverse Kinematics and Geometric Constraints for Articulated Figure Manipulation,” Simon Frasier University Master's Thesis, 1993.
- Nguyen V., “Constructing force-closure grasps,” The International Journal of Robotics Research, vol.7, no.3, 3-16, 1988.
- Pollard N.S., “Closure and Quality Equivalence for Efficient Synthesis of Grasps from Examples,” The International Journal of Robotics Research, vol.23, no.6, 595-613, 2004.
- Li Y., et al., “Data Driven Grasp Synthesis using Shape Matching and Task-Based Pruning,” IEEE Transactions on Visualization and Computer Graphics, vol.13, no.4, 732-747, 2007.
- Endo Y., et al., “Virtual Ergonomic Assessment on Handheld Products based on Virtual Grasping by Digital Hand,” Proceedings of the 2007 Digital Human Modeling for Design and Engineering Symposium, 2007-01-2511, 2007.
- Mochimaru M., et al., “Dhaiba: Functional Human Models to Represent Variation of Shape, Motion and Subjective Assessment,” Proceedings of SAE 2006 Digital Human Modeling for Design and Engineering Symposium, 2006-01-2345, 2006.
- Yang J. et al., “Posture Prediction and Force/Torque Analysis for Human Hands,” Proceedings of the SAE 2006 Digital Human Modeling for Design and Engineering Conference, 2006-01-2326, 2006.
- Miyata N. et al., “Posture Estimation for Design Alternative Screening by DhaibaHand - Cell Phone Operation,” Proceedings of the SAE 2006 Digital Human Modeling for Design and Engineering Conference, 2006-01-2327, 2006.
|Technical Paper||Influence of Object Properties on Reaching and Grasping Tasks|
|Technical Paper||A Basic Study on Modeling of Forearm Torsional Operations for Digital Human|
|Technical Paper||Describing Hand Postures: Inspirations from Classical ‘Mudras’|