This content is not included in your SAE MOBILUS subscription, or you are not logged in.
Closed-Loop Combustion Control for a 6-Cylinder Port-Injected Natural-gas Engine
- Journal Article
- DOI: https://doi.org/10.4271/2008-01-1722
ISSN: 1946-3952, e-ISSN: 1946-3960
Published June 23, 2008 by SAE International in United States
Citation: Kaiadi, M., Tunestål, P., and Johansson, B., "Closed-Loop Combustion Control for a 6-Cylinder Port-Injected Natural-gas Engine," SAE Int. J. Fuels Lubr. 1(1):1232-1241, 2009, https://doi.org/10.4271/2008-01-1722.
- Einewall Patrik, Tunestål Per and Johansson Bengt.,“Lean Burn Natural Gas Operation vs. Stoichiometric Operation with EGR and a Three Way Catalyst.” Lund Institute of Technology, SAE Paper 2005-01-0250
- Heywood, John B. (page 837), “Internal Combustion Engine Fundamentals,” international edition, McGraw Hill, 1988.
- Younis, A. F. and Raine R.R., (2000), “Application of a New Technique for the Evaluation of Cycle-by-Cycle Variation of Completeness of Combustion to Changes of Compression Ratio”, SAE Paper 2000-01-1213.
- Han, S.B. and Chung, Y.J.,(1999), “The Influence of Air-Fuel Ratio on Combustion Stability of a Gasoline Engine at Idle”, SAE Paper 1999-01-1488.
- Johansson, Bengt. “Förbränningsmotorer”, Lund 2004