This content is not included in your SAE MOBILUS subscription, or you are not logged in.
One-dimensional Simulation Study on the Rule of Several-parameter Matching for the Performance of a Turbocharged Diesel Engine
ISSN: 0148-7191, e-ISSN: 2688-3627
Published June 23, 2008 by SAE International in United States
Annotation ability available
One-dimensional combustion performance of a turbocharged V-type eight-cylinder diesel engine was computed by used of WAVE code. The parameters of compress ratio, intake temperature, intake pressure, fuel injection quantity, advance angle of injection, fuel injection rate and fuel injection duration were changed so as to study quantificationally how these parameters affect the power, fuel consume, the max combustion pressure, exhaust temperature and emission of the diesel engine. The computational results could help to accomplish the preliminary optimization of several parameters for combustion matching and supplement experimental experience and exploit new products.
CitationFu-shui, L., Wei, D., and Bai-gang, S., "One-dimensional Simulation Study on the Rule of Several-parameter Matching for the Performance of a Turbocharged Diesel Engine," SAE Technical Paper 2008-01-1696, 2008, https://doi.org/10.4271/2008-01-1696.
- HeywoodJ.B.. Internal combustion engine fundermental [M]. 1992.
- Long-bao Zhou. Internal combustion engine[M].1999.
- Wei-zheng ZHANG, Yan-peng YUAN, Liang-ping GUO, “Numerical Simulation Analysis of HPD Diesel Engine”, ACTA ARMAMENTARII, 2006, 9.
- Shi-ying ZHANG, Yun-shan GE, Lei ZHOU, “Study Emission Performance of Direct Injection Diesel Engine”, Transactions of Beijing Institute of Technology, 2005,8.
- Yuan-li XU, Wei-reng MA, Feng WU. “4102ZQ Turbocharged Diesel Engine Performance Simulation Calculation”, Vehicle Engine, 2005,12.
- Abou Al-Sood M. M., Abdel-Rahim Y. M.,Abdel-Latif A. A. “Optimum Compression Ratio Variation of a 4-Stroke, Direct Injection Diesel Engine for Maximum Brake power and Torque and Minimum Soot and NOx Emissions”, SAEPaper NO. 1999-01-2728, 1999.
- Abou Al-Sood M. M., Abdel-Rahim Y. M.,Abdel-Latif A. A, “Optimum Compression Ratio Variation of a 4-Stroke, Direct Injection Diesel Engine for Minimum bsfc”, SAEPaper NO. 1999-01-2519, 1999.
- Lancefield Tim, Methley Ian et al, “The Application of Variable Event Valve Timing to a Modern Diesel Engine”, SAEPaper NO. 2000-01-1229, 2000.
- Catania A. E., d'Ambrosio S., Misul D., A. et al, “High-Boost C.R. Diesel Engine: A Feasibility Study of Performance Enhancement and Exhaust-Gas Power Cogeneration”, SAEPaper NO. 2002-01-2814, 2002.