This content is not included in your SAE MOBILUS subscription, or you are not logged in.
Design and Development of a Real-time Dynamic AMT Test Bench for Simulating Total Road Forces of Vehicle
ISSN: 0148-7191, e-ISSN: 2688-3627
Published June 23, 2008 by SAE International in United States
Annotation ability available
In this paper the hardware and software of a real-time dynamic test bench for simulating the total road forces of vehicles fitted with Automated Manual Transmissions (AMT) is described. First, the purpose and meaning of this research are discussed. And then, we select the hardware components of the test bench system according to the application requirements and complete the system design. Statement of the structure, working principle and function of the system is also included in this part. According to the experimental procedure of simulating total road load forces of vehicle under real-time conditions on the dynamic test bench, the software system is designed using Visual C++ 6.0, CAN bus communication protocol, RS-232, and network technology. Finally, some experimental tests for the system are carried out with the results that this design corresponds to the real-time dynamic requirements.
CitationYiming, M., Huiyan, C., Jianwei, G., Hui, J. et al., "Design and Development of a Real-time Dynamic AMT Test Bench for Simulating Total Road Forces of Vehicle," SAE Technical Paper 2008-01-1682, 2008, https://doi.org/10.4271/2008-01-1682.
- Yin Xiaofeng, Tan Jingxing, Lei Yulong et al. Combined Control Strategy for Engine Rotate Speed in the Shift Process of Automated Mechanical Transmission, SAE 2004-01-0427.
- Crolla D. A., Goetz M., Levesley M. C.. Integrated Powertrain Control of Gearshifts on Twin Clutch Transmissions, SAE 2004-01-1637.
- Matsuo Isaya, Miyamoto Takeshi, Maeda Hiromasa et al. The Nissan Hybrid Vehicle. SAE 2000-01-1568.
- Nakazawa Shinsuke, Inada Eiji, Matsuo Isaya, Maeda Hiromasa. Development of a High-Performance Hybrid Propulsion System Incorporating a Cvt, SAE 2000-01-0992.
- Anlin Ge, Hui Jin, Yulong Lei et al. A Study on Vehicle Driving Environment Recognition, SAE 2001-01-1277.
- Xingfu Nie, Junqiang Xi, Huiyan Chen. The test and research of strategy in the starting for city bus. Automobile Science and Technology, Vol 20, No 2, 2005.
- Hai-ou LIU, Hui-yan CHEN, Hua-rong DING et al. Adaptive Clutch Engaging Process Control for Automatic Mechanical Transmission. Journal of Beijing Institute of Technology. Vol 14, No 2, 2005.
- Haiou Liu, Huiyan Chen, Chenglin Liao. A study on the improvement of vehicle's performance in acceleration through the adoption of integrated powertrain control. Acta Armamentarii. Vol 24, No 4, 2003. (in Chinese).
- Zhisheng Yu. Automobile theory.Beijing: China Machine Press, 1989. (in Chinese)
- Weiming Feng. Theoretical mechanicals[M].Beijing: National Defence Industry Press,2005 (in Chinese)
- Yi-ming MAN, Hui-yan CHEN, Yu-lin DUAN et al. Automated Mechanical Transmission Test Technology and Test bench Design, Journal of Beijing Institute of Technology, accepted, (in Chinese).
- Qiang Song, Fengchun Sun, Muqiao Zheng et al. Inertia Matching During Dynamic Simulation of Vehicle Drive System on Test Bench. Journal of Beijing Institute of Technology. Vol 13, No 2, 2004.
- Bolund Bjorn, Hansbernhoff M L. Fly-wheel energy and power storage systems. Renew-able and Sustainable Energy Reviews. 2005:1-25.
- Baoan Du,Yaying Jin ,Huiyan Chen.A Research of Control Technology in an Electronic-Controlled Diesel During Vehicle Auto-Shifting.Chinese Internal Combustion Engine Engineering, Vol 24, No 1, 2003. (in Chinese)
- Yuhui Hu,Junqiang Xi,Huiyan Chen. Coordination Control Technology Based On Can Bus in Process Of Shifting [J]. Chinese Journal of Mechanical Engineering.Vol 42, Supp. (in Chinese)
- Hai-ou LIU, Hui-yan CHEN, Hua-rong DING et al. Adaptive Clutch Engaging Process Control for Automatic Mechanical Transmission. Journal of Beijing Institute of Technology. Vol.14, No.2, 2005.
- Zhong-bo HE, Xian-fu LIANG, Zheng-jun HAN et al. Dynamic Model of Shifting Process and Analysis of the Main Factors Affecting Shift Quality for AMT Vehicle. Journal of Ordnance Engineering College. Vol.16, No.6, 2004. (in Chinese)
- Yulong Lei, Bingzhao Gao, Hua Tian et al. THROTTLE CONTROL STRATEGIES IN THE PROCESS OF INTEGRATED POWERTRAIN CONTROL. Chinese Journal of Mechanical Engineering. Vol.18, No.3, 2005.
- Quan-an Huang,Hui-yi Wang. Fundamental studyof jerk:evaluation of shift quality and ride comfort .SAE Paper 2004 -01-2065.