This content is not included in your SAE MOBILUS subscription, or you are not logged in.
An Update of New Conversion Coating for the Automotive Industry
ISSN: 1946-3979, e-ISSN: 1946-3987
Published April 14, 2008 by SAE International in United States
Citation: Giles, T., Goodreau, B., Fristad, W., Kroemer, J. et al., "An Update of New Conversion Coating for the Automotive Industry," SAE Int. J. Mater. Manf. 1(1):575-581, 2009, https://doi.org/10.4271/2008-01-1153.
- Phosphating and Metal Pretreatment Freeman D.B. Woodhead-Faulkner Ltd Cambridge, England 1986
- Electrocoating Performance Differences when varying the Phosphate Process Parameters Giles T. Henkel Technologies 2004 Orlando, FL April 2004
- Development of Next Generation Conversion Coating System Hosono H. Okada E. Toyota Motor Corporation Nakayama T. Satoh H. Nihon Parkerizing SURCAR 2005
- An Environmentally Friendly Non-Phosphate Conversion Coating Fristad W. Henkel Technologies 2005 Indianapolis, IN Sept. 2005
- Emerging Technologies in Pretreatment Giles T. Goodreau B. Fristad W. Krömer J. Droniou P Henkel Corporation SAE 2007 Detroit MI April 2007
- BASF Laboratory Evaluation Schiller R. Southfield, MI Dec. 2007