This content is not included in your SAE MOBILUS subscription, or you are not logged in.
A New Constant Dilution Ratio Concept for Vehicle and Engine Exhaust Particle Sampling
ISSN: 1946-3936, e-ISSN: 1946-3944
Published April 14, 2008 by SAE International in United States
Citation: Ntziachristos, L., Tzamkiozis, T., Mamakos, A., and Samaras, Z., "A New Constant Dilution Ratio Concept for Vehicle and Engine Exhaust Particle Sampling," SAE Int. J. Engines 1(1):491-500, 2009, https://doi.org/10.4271/2008-01-0762.
- Vouitsis, E. Ntziachristos, L. Samaras, Z. 2003 Particulate matter mass measurements for low emitting diesel powered vehicles: what's next? Progress in Energy and Combustion Science 29 635 672
- Khalek, I.A. 2007 Sampling System for Solid and Volatile Exhaust Particle Size, Number, and Mass Emissions SAE Technical Paper 2007-01-0307
- Khalek, I.A. et al. 2002 Performance of Partial Flow Sampling Systems Relative to Full Flow CVS for Determination of Particulate Emissions under Steady-State and Transient Diesel Engine Operation SAE Technical Paper 2002-01-1718
- Ntziachristos, L. Giechaskiel, B. Pistikopoulos, P. Samaras, Z. Mathis, U. Mohr, M. Ristimäki, J. Keskinen, J. Mikkanen, P. 2004 Performance Evaluation of a Novel Sampling and Measurement System for Exhaust Particle Characterization SAE Technical Paper 2004-01-1439
- Perry R.H. Green D.W. 1997 “Perry's Chemical Engineers' Book” 7th McGraw - Hill