This content is not included in your SAE MOBILUS subscription, or you are not logged in.
Statistical Distribution Model of Field Reliability Based on Phased Weibull Distribution
ISSN: 0148-7191, e-ISSN: 2688-3627
Published August 05, 2007 by SAE International in United States
Annotation ability available
The statistical distribution model of field reliability of system or component is the key to synthetically optimize the maintenance and repair policy, spare parts inventory/indent and maintenance resource. So in this paper, 6 types of Weibull distribution models often used in the analysis of reliability are introduced, and the way to set up the statistical distribution model of field reliability, the calculation of goodness of fit indicator and the comparison of fit goodness of different distribution functions, the X2 fit checkup are studied as well. How to set up the statistical distribution model of field reliability of a whole automobile is illustrated.
CitationJianxiang, Z., Xiang, G., and Mingfeng, Z., "Statistical Distribution Model of Field Reliability Based on Phased Weibull Distribution," SAE Technical Paper 2007-01-3526, 2007, https://doi.org/10.4271/2007-01-3526.
- Yang Seung-Ie Frangopol Dan M. Kawakami Yoriko Neves Lui's C. The use of lifetime functions in the optimization of interventions on existing bridges considering maintenance and failure costs [J] Reliability Engineering and System Safety 2006
- Meyer Matthias Meyna Arno Pauli Bernhard Grodzicki Peter Reliability Prediction for Automotive Components in Field Use [J]. SAE technical paper 2002-01-2241 . Society of Automotive Engineers Inc. Warrendale PA, USA 2002
- Han Bang jun Fan Xiuming Ma Dengzhe Optimal Policy Research of Preventive Maintenance in Finite Tim e Horizon [J]. Journal of Shanghai Jiao Tong University 2003
- Gong Zhejun Estimation of mixed Weibull distribution parameters using the SCEM UA algorithm: Application and comparison with MLE in automotive reliability analysis [J] Reliability Engineering and System Safety 2006
- Kleyner Andre Sandborn Peter A warranty forecasting model based on piecewise statistical distributions and stochastic simulation [J] Reliability Engineering and System Safety 2005
- Zhang L.F. Xie M. Tang L.C. Bias correction for the least squares estimator of Weibull shape parameter with complete and censored data [J] Reliability Engineering and System Safety 2006
- Jiang Reyan Zuo Mingjian Reliability model and its application[M] Beijing: Engineering Industry Publishing Company 1999
- Xiang Gao Wang Ruoping Xia Changgao Stochastic variable multiple Weibull statistical model and parameter optimum estimation[J] Journal of Agricultural Machinery 2006
- Isograph Ltd.. RCMCost 4.0 Manual[M] 1995
- li Guangjiu JinshiZhang Applied mathematical statistics [M] Nanjing: Southeast University Publishing Company 1993
- WeiWei A technical handbook of MATLAB applied mathematics tool box [M] Beijing: national defense industry publishing company 2004