This content is not included in your SAE MOBILUS subscription, or you are not logged in.
Development of Advanced Life Support Systems Control Software Considering Computational Effort and Mathematical Validity
ISSN: 0148-7191, e-ISSN: 2688-3627
Published July 09, 2007 by SAE International in United States
Annotation ability available
A habitation experiment using the Closed Ecology Experiment Facilities was started in 2005. In the future, the stays will be gradually extended. We have been developing the three layered control software for a Control Computer System of the Closed Ecology Experiment Facilities in order to back up the habitation experiments. In this paper, we will show the development of an operation scheduling system for one of the three layers, such as at the planning and scheduling level, and discuss the development of a scheduling algorithm that does not cause the complexity of the ALS scheduler to be exponentially increased.
CitationMiyajima, H., Abe, K., Hirosaki, T., and Ishikawa, Y., "Development of Advanced Life Support Systems Control Software Considering Computational Effort and Mathematical Validity," SAE Technical Paper 2007-01-3025, 2007, https://doi.org/10.4271/2007-01-3025.
- Tako Y. Tani T. Arai R. Nitta K. Estimation of Flows of Carbon and Oxygen in the CEEF System Based on Data Collected in a Stable Phase of Sequential Crop Cultivation Lasting More than 100 days SAE Technical Paper Series 2005-01-3108 2005
- Miyajima H. Abe K. Hirosaki T. Ishikawa Y. Design of Intelligent Control Software for Mini-Earth, 2006-01-2123 2006
- Kuroda M Muramatsu K. Production Scheduling Asakura Publishing 2002
- Sutton R. Barto A. Reinforcement Learning: An Introduction The MIT Press 1998
- Sadiq S. Habib Y. Interactive Computer Algorithms with Applications in Engineering: Solving Combinatorial Optimization Problems IEEE 2002
- Hromkovic J. Algorithmics for Hard Problems Springer 2001
- Zhang Y. Luh P. B. Yoneda K. Kano T. Kyoya Y. Mixed-model Assembly Line Scheduling Using the Lagrangian Relaxation Technique IIE Transactions 32 2 125 134 2000
- Luh P. B. Hoitmt D. J. Max E. Pattmati K. R. Schedule generation and reconfiguration for parallel machines IEEE transactions on Robotics and Automation 6 6 687 696 1990
- Kuroda M. Enomoto M. Usefulness of Lagrangian relaxation approaches to production scheduling under a dynamic environment JAPAN-USA Symposium on Flexible Automation 2 899 905 1998