This content is not included in your SAE MOBILUS subscription, or you are not logged in.
Predictive Control Algorithm Based on Dynamic Stability Matrix Method for DSC
ISSN: 0148-7191, e-ISSN: 2688-3627
Published April 16, 2007 by SAE International in United States
Annotation ability available
Based on the study of the dynamic characteristics, the observers for tire force, lateral and longitudinal velocity, and vehicle stability matrix are proposed. The stability matrix is used to predict the stability of the vehicle involving the vehicle dynamic constraints and the active brake pressure modulator. Integrating the proposed method into the state feedback control logic, the predictive control algorithm is brought forward. The simulation results show that the over shoot is restrained and the oscillatory of the steering handling character is overcome.
- Liang Li - State Key Laboratory of Automotive Safety and Energy, Tsinghua University
- Jian Song - State Key Laboratory of Automotive Safety and Energy, Tsinghua University
- Cai Yang - State Key Laboratory of Automotive Safety and Energy, Tsinghua University
- Liangyao Yu - State Key Laboratory of Automotive Safety and Energy, Tsinghua University
CitationLi, L., Song, J., Yang, C., and Yu, L., "Predictive Control Algorithm Based on Dynamic Stability Matrix Method for DSC," SAE Technical Paper 2007-01-0848, 2007, https://doi.org/10.4271/2007-01-0848.
- Tseng H.E., Ashrafi Behrouz et al, The development of vehicle stability control at ford, IEEE/ASME Trans on mechatronics, Vol.4, No.3 ,1999.
- BOADA B. L., BOADA M. J. L. and DíazV., Fuzzy-logic applied to yaw moment control for vehicle stability, Vehicle System Dynamics, Vol.43, No. 10, pp753-770.
- Esmailzadeh E, Goodarzi A, Vossoughi G R. Optimal yaw moment control law for improved vehicle handling, Mechatronics 13 (2003) 659-675.
- Dugoff Howard, Francher P.S. and Segel Leonard, An Analysis of Tire Traction Properties and Their Influence on Vehicle Dynamic Performance, SAE No: 700377.
- Lee Hyeongcheol, Reliability Indexed Sensor Fusion and Its Application to Vehicle Velocity EstimationASME, Vol.128, June 2006, pp236-243.
- Huei Peng Ali Y. Ungoren, Tseng H.E., Experimental Verification of Lateral Speed Estimation Methods, AVEC'02, No: 20024538.
- Imsland Lars, JohansenTor A. and Fossen Thor I., Nonlinear observer for vehicle velocity estimation, SAE No 2006-01-1282.
- Ray Laura R.. Nonlinear state and tire force estimation for advanced vehicle control. IEEE Transactions on control system technology, 3(10):117-124,1995.
- Ungoren Ali Y. and Huei Peng. A study on lateral speed estimation methods. Int. J. Vehicles Autonomous System, 2(1/2): 126-144, 2004.
- Van Zanten.Anton T.. Bosch ESP system:5 years of experience. SAE No 2000-01-1633.
- Li Liang, Song Jian, Wang Huiyi (2006), Linear Subsystem model for Real-time Control of Vehicle Stability Control System, the 2006 IEEE International Conferences on Robotics, Automation & Mechatronics, pp.6-11.