This content is not included in your SAE MOBILUS subscription, or you are not logged in.
Influence of Engine Oil on Advanced Diesel Aftertreatment Devices
Published September 28, 2005 by Society of Automotive Engineers of Japan in Japan
Event: JSAE Autumn Conference
Japan Clean Air Program II (JCAP II) Oil WG has been investigating engine oil on advanced diesel aftertreatment devices. As for continuous regeneration-type diesel particulate filter (CR-DPF), impact of oil-derived ash was studied through durability test and exhaust gas analysis test. As for NSR catalyst, sulfur effect derived from fuel and oil will be reported.
- Shuzo Nemoto - Tonen General Sekiyu
- Satoru Yoshida - Japan Energy
- Kiyotaka Nakamura - Nissan Motor
- Takashi Hashimoto - Hino Motors
- Seiji Togawa - Petroleum Energy Center
- Hidetsugu Yamamoto - Mitsubishi Fuso Truck & Bus
- Masatoshi Miura - Kosumo Oil Lubricants
- Ken Matsuura - Japan Automobile Research Institute