This content is not included in your SAE MOBILUS subscription, or you are not logged in.
Analysis of Correlation Between Subjective and Objective Rating for Idling Sound of Diesel Truck
Published May 18, 2005 by Society of Automotive Engineers of Japan in Japan
Event: JSAE Spring Conference
This is one of activity reports of JSAE sound quality research committee in 2004. This committee made database for sound quality evaluation and investigated effectivity of psychoacoustics parameters to interior sound quality evaluation of gasoline-powered automobile.
In 2004, the correlation between subjective and objective rating was investigated about the idling sound of diesel truck. As a result, it was verified that psychoacoustics parameters were useful for the evaluation of those sounds and evaluation difference among jury groups was found.
- Haruki Saito - Isuzu Motors
- Takeshi Toi - Chuo Univ.
- Kouichi Hirata - Nissan Diesel Motor
- Hikari Mukai - Ono Sokki
- Masao Ishihama - Kanagawa Institute of Technology
- Hiroshi Uehara - Yanmar
- Kiyokazu Ogawa - Kanto Auto Works
- Hirokazu Tatekawa - A&D
- Hiroshi Isoyama - MTS Japan
- Toshiharu Sato - Suzuki
- Yoshinobu Kamada - Mitsubishi Motors
- Hirohiko Shibuya - Nissan Motor
- Yasuo Ishii - Honda Technical Research Institute
- Hisami Ohishi - Kogakuin Univ.
- Hisashi Natori - Hino Motors
- Hiroyuki Hoshino - Toyota Central Research & Development Laboratories
- Kazuhiro Nakashima - Mitsubishi Fuso Truck & Bus