This content is not included in your SAE MOBILUS subscription, or you are not logged in.
Responsabilidade Social Empresarial: Ética ou Estética? – Uma análise do setor automobilístico brasileiro
ISSN: 0148-7191, e-ISSN: 2688-3627
Published November 22, 2005 by SAE International in United States
Annotation ability available
This paper has as objective to investigate the reasons of the companies to adopt the concept of Social Responsibility, as well as the respective alignment between this concept and the purpose of the actions for them undertaken.
The concepts of Social Responsibility, Ethical Enterprise and Enterprise Social Responsibility had been used to analyze as the Social Responsibility is used in the strategy of marketing of the companies, combined with the tool Marketing for Social Causes, in order to understand the reason of the companies to practice action of this nature.
Another argued aspect was the increasing evolution of variable that before was not part of the strategical development of the company, together with the biggest concern of the company - the profit -, for the attainment of an increase of recognition of the society, beyond a on interest to the question of the improvement of its institutional image. An increasing persistence for the association of these social actions in practical is perceived that go beyond the obligations imposed for the official legislation.
In this context, through secondary research, it was analyzed the behavior and the perception of the consumers, who each more time have access to the diverse sources of information and as they process this knowledge and suffer influences in the process from consumption of the products and services.
To illustrate the constructed problem, an important sector of the Brazilian economy was chosen: the automobile industry. This segment configured excellent base for the premises development for the study for its economic importance.
For practical complementation of the work, a qualitative research through interviews with executives of the four biggest automobile companies sector was carried through. In these interviews interests had been investigated that mobilize the automakers to practice the Enterprise Social Responsibility.
CitationFARAH, M., MUKAI, C., and PERINI, M., "Responsabilidade Social Empresarial: Ética ou Estética? – Uma análise do setor automobilístico brasileiro," SAE Technical Paper 2005-01-4170, 2005, https://doi.org/10.4271/2005-01-4170.
- ALENCASTRO, Mario The importance of the ethics in the formation of human resources Available in: < http://www.abraic.org.br/noticias_antigas_eib.asp?txtcodautor=148&txtcodautor2=5 >1997, visited in 20 of August of 2004
- AMCHAM, American Chamber of the commerce The Customer of the North March 2002 http://www.amcham.com.br/revista/revista2002-02-20b/materia2002-02-21p , visited in 20 of October of 2004
- ANDREASEN, Alan R. Ética and Social Marketing: as to conciliate the interests of the customer, the company and the society in an action of marketing 1.a São Paulo , Future Publishing company 2002
- ANFAVEA NATIONAL ASSOCIATION Of the MANUFACTURERS OF AUTOMACHINE VEHICLES Yearbook of the Industry Brazilian Automotive 2005 São Paulo 2005
- ASHLEY Patrician Almeida Ethics and Social Responsibility in the businesses 1.a São Paulo , Publishing company Hail 2003
- ARBIX, Glauco Fiscal war and Intermunicipal Competition for New Investments in Brazilian the Automotive Sector 2000 http://www.scielo.br/scielo.php?pid=S001152582000000100001&script=sci_arttext&tlng=pt , visited in 25 of September
- ARRUDA Maria Cecilia Coutinho Beddings of enterprise and economic ethics 1.a São Paulo Publishing company Atlases 2001
- BRAZILIAN CENTRAL BANK http://www.bcb.gov.br/pec/indeco/Port/ie1-30 25 of October 2004
- BARBOSA Agostini Alexsandro 09 of September 2004 Automotive sector leads growth of the industrial production http://www.acionista.com.br/globalinvest/090904-setorautomotivo.pdf , visited in 04 of October of 2004
- CESCA Gimenes Cleusa G. Enterprise strategies ahead of the new consumer São Paulo Publishing Summus 2000
- COHEN, David Companies and Society. Examination Paulo, São Special Edition “the Company of the New Milênio” 2000
- CHRYSLER DAIMLER http://www.daimlerchrysler.com.br 10 of September 2004
- DIEESE INTERSYNDICAL DEPARTMENT OF STATISTICS And Partner-Economic STUDIES http://www.dieese.org.br/ 17 of October 2004
- ESCUDERO Camila What it is Social Responsibility http://dolexplica.dgabc.com.br/2603respsocial_abre.asp 02 of September 2004
- FIAT http://www.fiat.com.br/index_site.php 10 of September 2004 Miguel Revisited Social marketing: new paradigms of the social market 1.a Florianópolis Publishing company Future City
- FORD BRAZIL http://www.ford.com.br/ 10 of September 2004
- GENERAL MOTORS OF BRAZIL http://www.gm.com.br/ 10 of September 2004
- GONÇALVES Rasp Ernest Social rocking of the company in Latin America 1ª São Paulo Pioneering Publishing company 1980
- GRAJEW, Oded 24 of April 2002 Philanthropy and Social Responsibility http://www.filantropia.org/artigos/oded_grajew.htm , visited in 11 of September of 2004
- GRAJEW, Oded Natural person in peace with the legal one São Paulo Companies & Communities 25 of October 2004
- INSTITUTE AKATU Executive report Discovering the Conscientious Consumer: a new vision of the Brazilian reality http://www.uniethos.org.br/_Uniethos/Documents/Pesquisa_Descobrindo_o_Consumidor_Consciente_uma_nova_visao_da_realidade_brasileira.pdf 25 of October 2004
- INSTITUTE ETHOS http://www.ethos.org.br 20 of August 2004
- INSTITUTE ETHOS OF COMPANIES And SOCIAL RESPONSIBILITY Social responsibility of the Company - Perception of the Brazilian Consumer São Paulo 2002
- IOSCHPE Berg Evelyn The social rocking of the companies Paulo, S. Paulo, São 01 of abr. 1997 Trends & Debates 1 3
- KOTLER, Philip Social Marketing: strategical to modify the behavior of the public 1ª Rio De Janeiro Publishing company Campus 1992 KOTLER, Philip Administration of marketing 10. ed. São Paulo Prentice Hall 2000
- MATOS Gomes de. Francisco enterprise Ethical and Social Responsibility http://www.ceris.org.br/ser/eticaempr.asp 15 of October 2004
- MELO Neto. Francisco P. Management of the corporative Social Responsibility: the Brazilian case 2. ed Rio De Janeiro Qualitymark Publishing company 2002
- MINISTRY OF PUBLIC WORKS AND THE ECONOMY INDUSTRY and FOREIGN COMMERCE http://www.portaldoexportador.gov.br/index.asp 24 of October 2004
- MOWEN, John C. MINOR, Michael S. Comportamento of the consumer São Paulo 1ª ed Prendice Publishing company Hall 2003
- NABUCO, Regina Maria SNOWS, Magda de Almeida OAK Grandson Antonio Moreira of Automotive industry The new geography of the sector produtivo 1a Rio De Janeiro Space of the Development, DP&A Publishing company 2002
- GRANDSON, Francisco Pablo de Melo FROES, Cesar Social responsibility & enterprise citizenship: The administration of the third sector 2ª ed Rio De Janeiro Qualitymark Publishing company 2001
- OLMOS, Marli. 03 of May 2004 Automotive sector only has difficulty in short term http://www.valor.com.br/veconomico/?Show=index&mat=2363445&edicao=837&caderno=266 , visited in 05 of November of 2004
- PONCHIROLLI, Osmar The human capital as strategical element in the economy of the society of the knowledge under the perspective of the theory of communicative acting Jan/Abr 2002 www.fae.edu/publicacoes/pdf/verista_da_fae/fae_v5_n1/o_capital_humano_como.pdf+%2O+capital+humano+como+elemento+estrat%C3%A9gico+na+economia%22&hl=pt-BR , visited in 14 of October of 2004
- VESTIBULE OF THE ENTERPRISE COMMUNICATION Enterprise ethics http://www.comunicacaoempresarial.com.br/conceitoeticaempresarial.htm 17 of October 2004
- PRINGLE, Hamish TROMPSON Marjorie Social Marketing: Marketing for Social Causes and the construction of the marks 1.a São Paulo Publishing company Makron Books 2000
- ROSEMBLUM, Célia Social image of the company, influence in the hour of the purchase The strategy of the Brazilian automobile industry n.2 50 51 jun. 2002
- SINA, Amália Social Marketing: a chance to act and to contribute socially in the third sector 1ª ed São Paulo Increasing Editorial 1999
- SROUR, Robert Henry Enterprise ethics: the management of the reputation 2a Rio De Janeiro Campus 2003
- TAYLOR, Robert The man in the company: the social planning 1.a São Paulo Pioneering Publishing company 1980
- VELLOSO, Thiago 16 of July 2004 Necessary automobile industry of others parcerias http://www.valor.com.br/veconomico/caderno/?show=index&n=&mat=2482478&edicao=890 , visited in 05 of November of 2004
- VOLKWAGEWN OF BRAZIL http://www.vw.com.br 10 of September 2004