This content is not included in your SAE MOBILUS subscription, or you are not logged in.
Potential of an Innovative, Fully Variable Valvetrain
ISSN: 0148-7191, e-ISSN: 2688-3627
Published March 08, 2004 by SAE International in United States
Annotation ability available
Under the persistent pressure to further reduce fuel consumption worldwide, it is necessary to advance the processes that influence the efficiency of gasoline engines. In doing so, harnessing the entire potential of fully variable mechanical valve trains will involve targeting efforts on optimizing all design parameters. A new type of valve timing system is used to portray thermodynamic and mechanical as well as electronic aspects of developing fully variable mechanical valve timing and lift systems
CitationMaas, G., Neukirchner, H., Dingel, O., and Predelli, O., "Potential of an Innovative, Fully Variable Valvetrain," SAE Technical Paper 2004-01-1393, 2004, https://doi.org/10.4271/2004-01-1393.
- Liebl J. Poggel J. Klüting M. Missy S. 2001
- Pischinger S. Salber W. Dilthey J. Adomeit P. Grünefeld G. Brochhaus M. 2001
- Klüting M. Flierl R. Grudno A. Luttermann C. 1999
- Kreuter P. Heuser P. Reinicke-Murrmann J. Wensing M. Peter U. Scholten-Thissen G. März 2001
- Görg Steffen Reuter Johannes